Are flying bombs rarely used?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fox-Company wrote:

I read the first part of that and, your instantly wrong, back when i didnt use LTS i spammed 10 AA into all my major cities before taking the offensive, therefore ensuring the constant production of units with little to no harm to the facilities there, and i do in fact upgrade my AA

Yet again you prove that you may read but you do NOT comprehend (btw I know that is a big word so I will put in a word you might understand, oops another big word, they mean become aware of something.) If you truly do build 10 in all of your cities before taking the offensive then you are in the 1% to 5% that do build AA in sufficient quantity. It also sounds as if you are again in the 1% to 5% that do build and upgrade fighters. That being the case I would go with Plan B which might include destroying all the buildings of your cities but that being said I would not be stupid enough to actually attack with my aircraft needlessly either. So you would not waltz anywhere. We would probably stalemate for a time.

Fox-Company wrote:

then all your Aircraft stuff after that becomes a rant, no i have but one thing to say, what would you do against fighters? you never stated your counter-offensive agaisnt that statment,

Actually I did somewhat identify what methods I could use to deal with fighters but as an Air Power user I am not going to explain in any detail how to counter fighters. I will just say if you had read the Forums post that I had suggest you read you would know (or have an idea).

But we have digressed far from the point of the OP and his question so if you desire to continue this we can, just start another post.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • S Schmidt wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

I read the first part of that and, your instantly wrong, back when i didnt use LTS i spammed 10 AA into all my major cities before taking the offensive, therefore ensuring the constant production of units with little to no harm to the facilities there, and i do in fact upgrade my AA
      Yet again you prove that you may read but you do NOT comprehend (btw I know that is a big word so I will put in a word you might understand, oops another big word, they mean become aware of something.) If you truly do build 10 in all of your cities before taking the offensive then you are in the 1% to 5% that do build AA in sufficient quantity. It also sounds as if you are again in the 1% to 5% that do build and upgrade fighters. That being the case I would go with Plan B which might include destroying all the buildings of your cities but that being said I would not be stupid enough to actually attack with my aircraft needlessly either. So you would not waltz anywhere. We would probably stalemate for a time.

Fox-Company wrote:

then all your Aircraft stuff after that becomes a rant, no i have but one thing to say, what would you do against fighters? you never stated your counter-offensive agaisnt that statment,
      Actually I did somewhat identify what methods I could use to deal with fighters but as an Air Power user I am not going to explain in any detail how to counter fighters. I will just say if you had read the Forums post that I had suggest you read you would know (or have an idea).

But we have digressed far from the point of the OP and his question so if you desire to continue this we can, just start another post.
      You make fair points, but how would you know what i have or don't have? i will leave it at that, the fog of war shall never reveal the enemy, therefore we are both correct.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.