What do you all think of the booster system?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undaunted wrote:

Kyrollous wrote:

Just took a look at it in my new account....
      I have to note that it gives in much better rewards....I think I prefer it to the just 2750 gold system...what do you all think?
      you will have low level units for a long time because of blueprints , it is not good
      Most of us only heard about the booster system, so I have no idea... what does it have to do with blueprints?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

Kyrollous wrote:

Just took a look at it in my new account....
      I have to note that it gives in much better rewards....I think I prefer it to the just 2750 gold system...what do you all think?
      you will have low level units for a long time because of blueprints , it is not good
      Most of us only heard about the booster system, so I have no idea... what does it have to do with blueprints?
      making a new account for getting boosteradds result in having no blueprints and collecting them once more, also resulting in decreased resources (on average) from supply drops)

The boostersystem entails that you get 1-5 booster cards with like 750 of any resource, 5 HP, 5 x 15 minutes production or 1 x 3 hr production construction, etc

I collect them, but never use them, its for the lucky golder or as....e that annoys the hell out of me.