Recruitment and waiting list for Poison

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruitment and waiting list for Poison

Hello, Anbu here. This page will be the recruitment center for alliance poison. Right now we are currently full. But I will post on here if we ever have openings. Also reply to here if you would like to be on the waiting list to join alliance Poison. Again first come first serve. Requirements: commitment to the team, active member in game and on alliance chat, preferably lvl 20 or higher, and some experience in the call of war gameplay. Thank you and have a nice day!
    • Good news we have one room for a new member. Requirements: commitment to the team, active member in game and on alliance chat, lvl 20 or higher, and some experience in the call of war gameplay. Let it be known we will be starting an internal game match with elite AI that you are required to join so you need to at least have saved 5k gold. Thank you and have a nice day!
    • I'd like to update this and say we have 1 more room yet again. Requirements: commitment to the team, active member in game and on alliance chat, lvl 20 or higher, and some experience in the call of war gameplay. I will not be requiring joining the gold game for those that have just recently joined from now because it wouldn't be fair due to the advantage the other members have. Although I still recommend joining because it will be a good experience and we are still on day 1 until 3 hours from now. Well apply or message me soon. Thanks!