Europe: Clash of Nations. My game with Poland!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undaunted wrote:

one artillery needs 1.2k goods rec center wants 1k goods , going recruit and factory at the same time is not a good idea , artillery is more important
      Perhaps you're right. It's been over a year since I've joined a regular game on that map. From what I remember, the games don't last very long. Most of my strategy has been with longer games in mind so prioritizing military builds over industry/RCs may actually work on that map. Also from what I remember, those maps are populated by players still learning the game so usually as long as you can stay active, a win is guaranteed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 6thDragon ().

• DxC wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

and going rural factories will be bad at the future if we talk about investment
      That's not actually true.CoW Economic Guide - 2022 (updated)
      your level 5 will delay in cities , and do you want to protect every province for 300 more resource boost ?? , what will you do with cities while you building at rural ?? if you will go recruit station at cities then there wont be goods for artillery
    • Undaunted wrote:

your level 5 will delay in cities ,
      I'll admit, I played a lot on that map when I was still learning the game. I never once got an industry up to level 5 on that map. The games are simply too short. I can't possibly imagine one going long enough to justify a lvl 5 industry!

Undaunted wrote:

if you will go recruit station at cities then there wont be goods for artillery
      This game is all about trade offs. I have no idea what you build, but I'm willing to concede you probably build more artillery than me on day one. Consider this however, the earlier you invest in recruiting centers, the longer you can go before you start experiencing manpower shortages. Comintern is a pretty forgiving doctrine in this regard. If you ever play as allies or axis, you'll need to invest heavily in recruiting centers very early in the game.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

your level 5 will delay in cities ,
      I'll admit, I played a lot on that map when I was still learning the game. I never once got an industry up to level 5 on that map. The games are simply too short. I can't possibly imagine one going long enough to justify a lvl 5 industry!

Undaunted wrote:

if you will go recruit station at cities then there wont be goods for artillery
      This game is all about trade offs. I have no idea what you build, but I'm willing to concede you probably build more artillery than me on day one. Consider this however, the earlier you invest in recruiting centers, the longer you can go before you start experiencing manpower shortages. Comintern is a pretty forgiving doctrine in this regard. If you ever play as allies or axis, you'll need to invest heavily in recruiting centers very early in the game.
      everyone don't play farm maps which only has 22 players and takes only 10 days
    • Hello everyone! I'll keep you updated on the match!

So we just entered match day 5!
      Germany is destroyed, I conquered it, it wasn't terribly difficult but I had to take my time as the German player was very active!
      Italy has asked me for peace! He even left his coalition because he wanted to join mine instead of Romania!
      Which was not possible, it would have been very comfortable but I don't usually betray allies!
      Romania is really poor', and with Italy by my side we will win this game with our eyes closed! I don't know if I'll have to change my mind!
      Sweden announces in the newspaper that it would attack me to defend Germany, practically within 24 hours I destroy a large part of its army with my submarines and cruisers!
      So tonight I propose peace to him (I like being diplomatic) I get his shared map, while I only gave him the right of way, plus he'll give me Gothenburg as soon as the exchanges can be made, I in return have to help him with Norway which is a bot!
      So in one fell swoop I'll occupy Norway which will be easy too, I'll take Guteborg and in the meantime I'll see what to do with Sweden!
      Because it's worse off than Romania!

I would say that this match, Italy permitting, I could easily win!
    • Bombo wrote:

Hello everyone! I'll keep you updated on the match!

So we just entered match day 5!
      Germany is destroyed, I conquered it, it wasn't terribly difficult but I had to take my time as the German player was very active!
      Italy has asked me for peace! He even left his coalition because he wanted to join mine instead of Romania!
      Which was not possible, it would have been very comfortable but I don't usually betray allies!
      Romania is really poor', and with Italy by my side we will win this game with our eyes closed! I don't know if I'll have to change my mind!
      Sweden announces in the newspaper that it would attack me to defend Germany, practically within 24 hours I destroy a large part of its army with my submarines and cruisers!
      So tonight I propose peace to him (I like being diplomatic) I get his shared map, while I only gave him the right of way, plus he'll give me Gothenburg as soon as the exchanges can be made, I in return have to help him with Norway which is a bot!
      So in one fell swoop I'll occupy Norway which will be easy too, I'll take Guteborg and in the meantime I'll see what to do with Sweden!
      Because it's worse off than Romania!

I would say that this match, Italy permitting, I could easily win!
      at reality people don't care to you betray to your allies or not

if you don't kick him and I'm sure he is weak player , you will have hard times at future and noone will care your loyalty to romania

one day he might decide to don't look to map even and go to inactive , who cares ?