Cheater? Possibly?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cheater? Possibly?

I just started a new round. I assume everyone in this new round is as new as I am. However, my next door neighbor already has a medium tank, and he/she is already targeting me for invasion. When I look at my own research options, medium tanks are still not available (they're "darked out." We are still in day 1). The question is, how can this player already have a medium tank? It's highly unfair that this player already has advanced weapons when I'm barely starting research into an armored vehicle. Even if I develop a light tank tonight, I would still need to wait more time before medium tanks become available. The question is, did my invading neighbor cheat? If so, how? Could it be possible the system AI granted him/her a medium tank off the bat? And why wasn't I granted at least one medium tank? Any answers would be appreciated. Also, if they are cheating, where can I report? Thanks!
    • z00mz00m wrote:

First time players get a free unit. They can choose between a medium tank, tank destroyer, or mechanized infantry.

It's not a cheat, it's just a new account :)
      They get one Medium tank by default in the tutorial, and can then choose to get a second Medium Tank or a Mechanized Infantry as a reward. No Tank Destroyers (was incorrectly mentioned in the news back then).