Distance Calculator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, it would be nice if the game gave you accurate "as the crow" flies distances on the map. You can calculate the march distance from point A to B with a unit that moves the same speed over the whole path. Just take the march time in hours and multiply it by the km/h of that unit. This will give distance in km. If you have a plane that will reach a point of interest you can do the same with a plane by sending it on patrol from point A to B. I have also used the plane attack range circle at a given map zoom level to calculate km/inch for example, in the vertical and horizontal directions. Then to estimate an "as the crow flies" distance you can use a ruler on the monitor and derive the distance in km.
    • I wouldn't trust those grid lines on the ocean too much either; they're more of visual effect. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they yielded different results when you're closer/further from the poles, or in the horizontal/vertical direction.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.