Give A.I the ability to accept some trades?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Give A.I the ability to accept some trades?

I think it would be good if the algorithm gave A.I the ability to accept some trades such as peace offer or maybe right of way. This would be able to cut down on the Pitbull aggression of the A.I and make the game a bit more interested.

Also during long games eventually players find themselves being at war with many countries even those that they have already defeated, this is impactful on moral as well as other things. Giving A.I the ability to accept some trades could counteract this.

What do you guys think?
    • New

When they are in a "neutral" relation with an AI (like at the start of a game), you can already do this. Just increase your own relation with them (RoW or share map), and there is a chance that they will up their relation as well.

I agree that I have never observed a situation where war with an AI could end in some way (other than obliterating them). Maybe there is a theoretical possibility for it though?
      When the enemy is driven back, we have failed. When he is cut off, encircled and dispersed, we have succeeded. - Aleksandr Suvorov.