The CoW Fandom Needs YOU!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The CoW Fandom Needs YOU!

Greetings all,

The CoW fandom is Call of War's very own Fandom webpage! For those who haven't heard of it, the CoW Fandom is a place where you can get helpful information about the game and even add your own contributions to the wiki. It not only provides basic information about the game, like stats of naval units, but also gameplay strategies, like how to win Historic World War as the United Kingdom.

This Fandom site is maintained by the CoW community. We rely heavily on user support to add content to the Fandom. We have several projects to improve the website that we are working on, like adding articles for all the countries of the game, and it would help very much if we could get more support. I encourage anyone who has some free time and would like to spread knowledge about the game, to consider being a part of the CoW Fandom community and adding content to the Fandom! Creating an account is FREE and NO CODING IS REQUIRED. If you would like to learn more, please visit the Fandom by clicking the link below:

call-of-war-by-bytro.fandom.com/

If you don't have time to contribute, I still suggest viewing the Fandom consorting the Fandom if you ever have questions about the game. There is a lot of information available and that amount grows with the help of players like YOU!

See you at the Fandom!
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Hi Brandon,
      I am a long-time lurker on the fandom. Back in 1.5 I used it to learn how to play, and found it quite useful.
      Nowadays I mostly use it for reviewing individual countries' stats before selecting a country to play in large maps.

Unfortunately, the website is quite out of date. Nothing, or almost nothing, has been written about 2.0, and while the majority of information concerns the quite similar 1.5, much of it is even still about Call of War 1.0. This is demonstrated by the background being the old 1.0 loading screen. As such it is now of limited use and even the in-game help Wiki is more useful. It would need to be completely overhauled.

I would be happy to join, though.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

Hi Brandon,
      I am a long-time lurker on the fandom. Back in 1.5 I used it to learn how to play, and found it quite useful.
      Nowadays I mostly use it for reviewing individual countries' stats before selecting a country to play in large maps.

Unfortunately, the website is quite out of date. Nothing, or almost nothing, has been written about 2.0, and while the majority of information concerns the quite similar 1.5, much of it is even still about Call of War 1.0. This is demonstrated by the background being the old 1.0 loading screen. As such it is now of limited use and even the in-game help Wiki is more useful. It would need to be completely overhauled.

I would be happy to join, though.
      One of the projects we are doing is making sure every page displays information regarding the latest version of the game (meaning 2.0) We're also adding interactive maps for the major scenarios of the game (for example HWW)

Anyone's help is appreciated.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito