The Militia Guide

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

This guide is officially useless now...
      lol, what do you mean by "officially"? It's my guide so I guess I should be the one to declare it so, eh? And as I said elsewhere, they were nerfed but that doesn't make them useless. Most of the guide still stands, though the stealth paragraph is a bit bleakened (is that a word?).
      Officially didn't really have a connotation, sorry. Just pointing out to newbies who start using this guide and then getting beaten up by level 2 ACs
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • Am I wrong?
      So I’m in a game and I I have two L2 militia in hill terrain. How is it that an L1 tactical can see me and bomb me.
      This seems so wrong in so many ways. 1) any L1 unit (ac,int.) should not be able two see a L2 militia in hill territory. 2) a tactical bomber ( no matter the level) should not be able to see a militia in hill territory.
      Am I wrong?
    • The stealth rules for militia were changed since this guide was written; indeed L1 militia doesn't have stealth anymore. Still your militia shouldn't be seen by the tac; but maybe there's an AC or something outside YOUR view range but inside HIS? There's some other exceptions to the stealth rules, for example, when you spotted a unit in the past and it still has the "spy" symbol on the map, you can issue an attack order against it and the attacker magically finds where the unit is now and attack it.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.