Sabotage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In my most recent game, we used 12 spies to sabotage a city with a bunker. It had a level 3 bunker and the spy report said it did 2,010 damage to it. As my troops approached a few hours later, there was a level 2 bunker. I cannot wrap my head around how any bunker remained. By my estimates 2,010 damage to a building is a lot. Any ideas other than a bug? It was a gold free game, so the level 2 bunker was not made of gold.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

In my most recent game, we used 12 spies to sabotage a city with a bunker. It had a level 3 bunker and the spy report said it did 2,010 damage to it. As my troops approached a few hours later, there was a level 2 bunker. I cannot wrap my head around how any bunker remained. By my estimates 2,010 damage to a building is a lot. Any ideas other than a bug? It was a gold free game, so the level 2 bunker was not made of gold.

How many hours?

It takes 4 hours to build level 2 bunkers.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • It wasn't more than two hours. In the game I have open, a lvl 1 bunker takes six hours to build.

Perhaps it's a bug with the interface with how the spy damage is displayed or a bug where a building can only be brought down by one level. However, I've personally used spies to reduce lvl 3 airstrips to nothing before.