Attacker vs Defender Combat bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, at least like five cases where it worked correctly. Maybe this is the first one where the defender is on enemy territory, not sure of that.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Wrong behavior again. And again, I was on ground I did not own. Maybe that's when it goes wrong still?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Wrong behavior again. And again, I was on ground I did not own. Maybe that's when it goes wrong still?
      But if you recall from the OP that I had captured the city and was waiting while the Spanish unit was disembarking. I think that the location does play into to the reversal mix up but there is more going on.

Also I am very disappointed that it seems that there is no official interest by Bytro in this issue nor in attempting to gain additional info from us about the problem in order to id and correct it.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel