Looking for Co-players over 30 - Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for Co-players over 30 - Alliance

Hi, Mark here.

I want to join other skilled aand serious players to play better games and improve my skills.

I am looking for people over 30yo (years old), see below for detail.

1st) Who I am.

I am a freelance in Management and Coaching, quite busy ,

still
      I can't give up to this game , for some reason.
      LoL

2) I like the ^Diplomatic thing^ of this game. That's how I managed to win in Coalition.

Note this
      3) Tired of less experienced/teenager players who play from phones and disappear after day 3
      OR
      people who just move units randomly because they don't understand the simple basic Strategy & Tactic.
      OR
      people who brag and declare war to anyone

4) I can log in daily , but not for long hours. I can Log In, manage, reply to Messages, Log Off

5) I usually reply at the end of my REAL Life Work ... Real Money First,

but I check for Messages as soon as I can.

6) Please , don't tell me to check the Alliance page, already done ,
      I have no time to scroll to infinite, check ONE alliance, go back to Alliance Page just to start from the beginning AGAIN.
      It's dumb

Wrap

Name : Mark
      Looks for : Alliance - Co Players

Active : Can Log In just 1 to 2 hours /day

Level : First Sergeant Lev 83
      ID : 39945164
      Forum Account :Mark Dethief
      Discord : to be set
      Skills : Diplomatic

Games Played : 29
      Solo Victories : 1
      Coalition Victories : 11

Spartan Mindset

Thanks for any reply
    • Mark Dethief wrote:

Since I like action and encourage taking Action
      I have made an Alliance from scratch

Spartan Commando [SC8]

Please
      Read the Details before applying

Thanks
      My thoughts exactly. I'm 33 and suffering from the same problems you've mentioned. I'm an MD by profession, won all my games so far, but I only played against human players once. I don't want to join another game taking the 29th pick out of 30 just to see the whole AI-controlled world under my command before day 20. At this point, I simply feel that I either change my game experience by 1. picking a large nation, 2. playing with actual people, or simply quit the game, even though I like it very much.
    • german anime boy wrote:

well i mean people who are under 30 (such as me) arent always goofy stereotypical teens who get bored after day 3 so maybe lower the age to over 20 as i think you are really limiting your options with the over 30 age limit
      I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Of course it is just a vast generalization that can not be true to everyone.

Yet, in all my games so far most people left, thus the name of the game was defeating AIs as soon as possible. In my last game I didn't even participate in a coalition, because if your coalition partners go AFK, that pretty much ruins my strategic position and renders me unable to join another coalition for 3 days. Also if my popularity is low and I leave the dead coalition, my former partners will attack me.

The style of the chat, the behaviour of the players and in many cases, the players' own admissions point to these problems that are sadly, and mostly, related to age.
    • Fellenore wrote:

german anime boy wrote:

well i mean people who are under 30 (such as me) arent always goofy stereotypical teens who get bored after day 3 so maybe lower the age to over 20 as i think you are really limiting your options with the over 30 age limit
      I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Of course it is just a vast generalization that can not be true to everyone.
      Yet, in all my games so far most people left, thus the name of the game was defeating AIs as soon as possible. In my last game I didn't even participate in a coalition, because if your coalition partners go AFK, that pretty much ruins my strategic position and renders me unable to join another coalition for 3 days. Also if my popularity is low and I leave the dead coalition, my former partners will attack me.

The style of the chat, the behaviour of the players and in many cases, the players' own admissions point to these problems that are sadly, and mostly, related to age.
      Thanks Fellenore.

I agree with all you said here.
    • german anime boy wrote:

Thanks for your comment.

You are right , there are teens or people lower than 30 that are very smart and play this game seriously.

I had to choose a target for my recruiting and it seemed wise to set an age limit close to mine to get an higher probability to funnel the right people and avoid wasting time managing an Alliance composed of people less committed to fair play.