AI starting forces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI starting forces

Is there a list or reference of the starting forces for AI countries? Not their specific dispositions, just total units per type?

For example:

[Name of AI country, military units at start of game]
      4 Lvl 1 infantry,
      1 Lvl 1 armored car
      1 Lvl 1 AT gun,
      1 Lvl 1 Destroyer,
      etcetera.

(Perhaps there is such a list outside/external from the Wiki?)

Thank you,
    • It depends on what map you are playing, but on the CoN 22 map, all AI start with 1 AC and 3 Infantry, every map where all players start out fair, it is 1 AC and 3 Inf, i an 99% sure.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Kolonnos wrote:

What about playable countries that nobody selects, and that are controlled by the AI after the game starts?... Like for example, Libya or Caucasus?
      If they could have been controlled by a Player, they start with the same as you.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

It depends on what map you are playing, but on the CoN 22 map, all AI start with 1 AC and 3 Infantry, every map where all players start out fair, it is 1 AC and 3 Inf, i an 99% sure.
      No... in my 22p map Norway has a 7th Infantry Regiment, which means they must have at least 7 single units.

And its just 2 hour into game so they can't build that fast!
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

It depends on what map you are playing, but on the CoN 22 map, all AI start with 1 AC and 3 Infantry, every map where all players start out fair, it is 1 AC and 3 Inf, i an 99% sure.
      No... in my 22p map Norway has a 7th Infantry Regiment, which means they must have at least 7 single units.
      And its just 2 hour into game so they can't build that fast!
      You are incorrect, the first Light Tank i made was labeled the 19th Light Tank Division, the number means nothing, so do not assume so, plus, every time you split a unit, it increases the number from the original stack by one, and the one that split off, by 2, so it just split its units.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

No... in my 22p map Norway has a 7th Infantry Regiment, which means they must have at least 7 single units.And its just 2 hour into game so they can't build that fast!
      You are incorrect, the first Light Tank i made was labeled the 19th Light Tank Division, the number means nothing, so do not assume so, plus, every time you split a unit, it increases the number from the original stack by one, and the one that split off, by 2, so it just split its units.
      Wrong...

If you write down all the numbers that are assigned to your current unit stacks (you can use the armies popup window), if you seperate a unit from a stack (thus making a new stack), the number will be the lowest number that is not already taken.

Try it out!
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

No... in my 22p map Norway has a 7th Infantry Regiment, which means they must have at least 7 single units.And its just 2 hour into game so they can't build that fast!
      Wrong...
      If you write down all the numbers that are assigned to your current unit stacks (you can use the armies popup window), if you seperate a unit from a stack (thus making a new stack), the number will be the lowest number that is not already taken.

Try it out!
      I 'may' e wrong about the stack splitting, i have not looked into those updates since 2020, but i know for sure, all AI with 1 city start with 1 AC and 3 inf in evenly matched player maps, you can even find this information out for yourself, go to any other AI, and scout their land at the beginning of the game, yo will find 1 AC and 3 inf in all of them.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.