ads

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looks like the devs have added ads to the game pages. Which makes sense ofcourse.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine" - Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel
    • I would rather takes annoying little ads vs game breaking, toxic, gold spammers.
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great
    • Oso Major wrote:

so they do not hinder play as much, or hopefully at all.
      well, the worst I've noticed is it makes it to where I scroll down the page instead of zooming out (really annoying) and the worst is lag. I wouldn't mind them if one, eliminate lag. Two, make them to where we can still zoom in and out without scrolling up or down. And finally 3, make them oriented around history or war.
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great
    • Elitenoob0wnage wrote:

Oso Major wrote:

so they do not hinder play as much, or hopefully at all.
      well, the worst I've noticed is it makes it to where I scroll down the page instead of zooming out (really annoying) and the worst is lag. I wouldn't mind them if one, eliminate lag. Two, make them to where we can still zoom in and out without scrolling up or down. And finally 3, make them oriented around history or war.
      Ikr. I have to remove it each time, because it's messing with scrolling. Really annoying.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine" - Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel
    • I can handle an ad beings this is a free to play game. I personally do not see any ads but this could be because I am a premium user on many bytro games. Hopefully soon they will make them effect the game less in the future.

:D Supremacy Player -Thirty Kingdoms Moderator - CoW Player :D
      :saint: Want a forum banner? Message me. I can help. :saint: