Stop Spawning Supply Drops in Allied Provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stop Spawning Supply Drops in Allied Provinces

In my 22p game, me (libya) has a supply drop in Damascus, which belongs to my ally (Turkey). Turkey has owned this province for several in-game days, and the supply drop just spawned last night.

I don't like how the game puts these drops in allied provinces. Either I trade him for the province, or I miss out on my drop. :(
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • It would be good if they would change the Matrix of the game. If a supply drop falls in a province that you have a relationship with like ROW or share map you could retrieve the supply drop by moving to the province center without starting a war (the supply drop goes to you the province remains with your friendly nation)
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

In my 22p game, me (libya) has a supply drop in Damascus, which belongs to my ally (Turkey). Turkey has owned this province for several in-game days, and the supply drop just spawned last night.

I don't like how the game puts these drops in allied provinces. Either I trade him for the province, or I miss out on my drop. :(
      I feel that's part of the point: giving you a reason to open another front. The ones in allied provinces are merely higher-stakes ones.
      Also, a lot of the 'alliance' drops I've experienced were technically in neutral territory, and my alliances were purely verbal (mainly because, being a chronic backstabber, I didn't want to commit to an actual change of relations). The screenshot looks like neutral territory to me, and obviously the game mechanics can't tell the difference between nations you're just ignoring and ones you're de facto allied with. I've never had a supply drop in a nation who'd granted me right of way, or shared their map.

[EDIT: Also, yes, I realise I'm late on this discussion, but didn't until I'd already posted this.]
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lady Aragosta ().

• 1101Pathfinder wrote:

It would be good if they would change the Matrix of the game. If a supply drop falls in a province that you have a relationship with like ROW or share map you could retrieve the supply drop by moving to the province center without starting a war (the supply drop goes to you the province remains with your friendly nation)
      I completely agree, this is perfect. I’d say allow them to spawn in allied provinces, and have this in place. This wouldn’t deter solo players and give advantage to coalition either, since you could have it spawn on ROW and Share map too. Just makes things a bit easier.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate