Stealth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Normal stealth rules... they can be spotted when someone has equal or higher stealth view on them (AC's, ints, etc)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I dont know what ghost conquering means for you but...:if there is no scout unit from you or a player from which you have view near... jeah they didn't see it comming...they will notice it by newspaper or just looking at the world map who stolen the province (and its impossible to steal provinces without makeing war..except with the revolts...) thats why its important to build at least 1 scout unit to a pretty high lvl so "hidden" units have it way harder...(and it can be pretty/extrem dangerous if they can move on your land freely and you have no scout units at all and dont see his units...)
    • This is not correct?

Commandos are not stealth units in every type of terrain, which means you cannot just simply be 'ghost conquering' as you put it, and if they run into a unit, they are revealed.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Oh yes they can, and I often do it (using militia and not commando's, but that's beside the point). People have asked me if I was a hacker))). They don't see any incoming units, and then suddenly lose the province... seems like magic, right?

Of course you can see them when they are in combat, but as you know, the vast majority of provinces are undefended.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I know very well what i am talking about, a disembarking units cannot be seen because it is still classified as being on water, if it disembarks into a province it has stealth capabilities in, it will stay hidden, Militia are not stealth in every province, and this have never happened to me in my 2 years+ of playing and well over 100 games.

So please explain to me how your Militia are magically stealth on flatlands?
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • I never said they were stealth on plains (though commando's are!). But over half of the maps is not flatlands. Be aware of terrain, be very aware (another reason why default maps are a bad idea, it can hardly be seen, use classic view to clearly see what is going on).

Oh and they CAN be seen when disembarking of course, they're still ships then.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

I never said they were stealth on plains (though commando's are!). But over half of the maps is not flatlands. Be aware of terrain, be very aware (another reason why default maps are a bad idea, it can hardly be seen, use classic view to clearly see what is going on).

Oh and they CAN be seen when disembarking of course, they're still ships then.
      I meant if there is no unit there to spot it, it won't be seen because it is not classified as being on land.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • jubjub bird wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Commandos are not stealth units in every type of terrain
      Sometimes I genuinely wonder whether you and I are playing the same game.
      Okay listen here
      Im a little special aight?

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Destructo the Great wrote:

so if enemy capture your land with commandos, it’s like a ghost conquering?
      You will be able to see that there is an army entering your territory, but you will not be able to see the composition of the army until you scout it. So, you will know that there is an army entering your territory, you just won’t know what unit(s) it is made up of.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Destructo the Great wrote:

so if enemy capture your land with commandos, it’s like a ghost conquering?
      You will be able to see that there is an army entering your territory, but you will not be able to see the composition of the army until you scout it. So, you will know that there is an army entering your territory, you just won’t know what unit(s) it is made up of.
      Nope
      Hier könnt Ihr ein Support-Ticket erstellen. :00000450:
    • That's only true when it's a stealth unit that isn't stealthed on that particular terrain (for example, a militia approaching on plains, where none of your units are in range). If it's a stealth unit that is stealthed on that particular terrain (so a militia in any other terrain), you won't see it at all
    • Basically unless you have a interceptor or armored car of same or higher level, the commando can not be seen, unless it’s in combat with you. This goes for provinces, if you lose one and you don’t see a unit in it, it’s probably a commando or militia, or other stealth unit.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • jubjub bird wrote:

That's only true when it's a stealth unit that isn't stealthed on that particular terrain (for example, a militia approaching on plains, where none of your units are in range). If it's a stealth unit that is stealthed on that particular terrain (so a militia in any other terrain), you won't see it at all
      If the unit is not located in your province, you are correct.

If the stealth unit is located in your province, my comment above applies.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • jubjub bird wrote:

How can you see a unit not in your province if not with a unit of your own?

You will not see stealthed units on your own provinces unless you have a scout unit nearby.
      It comes up as an 'unknown' army, this i do know. because i am currently tracking enemy Commando's by putting some militia in their way, it comes up as an unknown army until it reaches the province, in which the waiting Militia decimate them(Except in plains) or my Artillery waiting in Hills and Mountains.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • jubjub bird wrote:

Still, you're describing seeing them when they're in range of your own units. If you have no units nearby, you won't see them at all if they're stealthed.

That said, you shouldn't be able to see commandos with just militia, whether on your own province or not. Can you screenshot that?
      Sure, let me find some i haven't killed yet.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.