Why do People Love Militia?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Just to spite K.Rossov's comment about Commandos being bad, i am going to play a round, with only Commandos and get a solo win, despite me knowing i have a 3% chance of winning, i am willing to risk it.
      Hey doesn’t mean we are gonna miss out on the next game eh?
      Ill do this after we got no Alliance events, aight?
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Just to spite K.Rossov's comment about Commandos being bad, i am going to play a round, with only Commandos and get a solo win, despite me knowing i have a 3% chance of winning, i am willing to risk it.
      Hey doesn’t mean we are gonna miss out on the next game eh?
      Ill do this after we got no Alliance events, aight?
      Alright, alright, you got a deal.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Strategic bombers are a waste. Instead of destroying enemy buildings, you can use them to your own benefit.
      Only in a short war. It's quite common to use heavy bombers to bomb airstrips, fortifications, infastructure, and ports (this can be done with tacs), and they can remotely destroy enemy industry unreachable for days, crippling the war effort. Strategic bombing can't win a war alone but it can be a valuable tool.
      Kneel before the might of Bangladesh
    • Completely agree. Starts are like a fire extinguisher: you hardly ever use it, but when you do, it's invaluable. They can take out an entire enemy air force of dozens of planes by blowing up their air base at the right time.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • As long as your enemy does not place strong interceptors over there cities when they meet them though, which usually counters them for me. But if strategic bombers aren’t correctly countered, they can basically delete industry and even revolt away cities, very annoying and painful.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

As long as your enemy does not place strong interceptors over there cities when they meet them though, which usually counters them for me. But if strategic bombers aren’t correctly countered, they can basically delete industry and even revolt away cities, very annoying and painful.
      If it’s late game and I have TONS of resources, then I guess I could use strats to cripple the enemy’s economy. But definitely not before day 20 (I can use those buildings for my own benefit)
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

As long as your enemy does not place strong interceptors over there cities when they meet them though, which usually counters them for me. But if strategic bombers aren’t correctly countered, they can basically delete industry and even revolt away cities, very annoying and painful.
      If it’s late game and I have TONS of resources, then I guess I could use strats to cripple the enemy’s economy. But definitely not before day 20 (I can use those buildings for my own benefit)
      I agree, that is my usual, strategy (Get it? Sorry…). Just that if you do decide to use them your enemy better not have AA or especially interceptors.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

I agree, that is my usual, strategy (Get it? Sorry…). Just that if you do decide to use them your enemy better not have AA or especially interceptors.
      Strat Bombers are essentially the Heavy Tanks of the sky, but better, they are impossible to kill at high levels stacked into like groups of 20 or 30.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Strat Bombers are essentially the Heavy Tanks of the sky, but better, they are impossible to kill at high levels stacked into like groups of 20 or 30.
      We’ll not when you have 10-20 stacks of high level Allied or Pan-Asian Interceptors… But even then usually the person who makes those will have weak defenses on land, due to how expensive that is. Eventually allowing you to push through and take their country, even if your industry is evicerated. Their use is good if they are in a coalition as support, destroying industry as your Allies push on land. But in a 1v1 the best they can do is make it easy for another country to take the enemy after you are dead. I guess this just ties in with the fact that they are best for support, and can’t win a war alone. These expensive large stacks just take away from making other more versatile units, and make you pay long term. Kinda ironic considering their name…

• Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

That's why high level interceptors are useful. Your strats won't be flying much longer ;)
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

That's why high level interceptors are useful. Your strats won't be flying much longer ;)
      Man I love plane spam, it’s so versatile and powerful. I also love long quote chains!

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Man I love plane spam, it’s so versatile and powerful. I also love long quote chains!
      Unfortunately, the mods don't share our sense of humor.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Unfortunately, the mods don't share our sense of humor.
      At least they share the power of plane spam! To go into detail it counters everything… even the Militia spoken about here don’t hold a candle to it. There is no real way to stop a huge force of high level planes with a protected airbase, except for another of the same thing. You can stop nukes, wipe out huge stacks, reveal stealth units, fight units land sea and air. There is no counter to a huge and advanced Air Force other than the same thing, even AA usually end up being overwhelmed by it, it’s crazy!