production cost vs attack and defense values

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• production cost vs attack and defense values

At the risk of confusing the hell out of a lot of people, I went ahead and made a table of production cost vs attack and defense values in a similar vein to the production cost vs HP table that I posted elsewhere. I excluded values for damage vs ships and subs because the table is already massive as it is. I tried to organize it to make it as digestible as possible. Hopefully no one's head explodes.

Here is the table.

UPDATE: I decided to go ahead and add the cost for ship and sub damage. I also reformatted it a bit to hopefully make it more readable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DxC ().

• You've split this into all the different resources, which makes it pretty hard to use the information in a meaningful way. Maybe just create a "sum of resources" block to evaluate at one glance? Yeah I know not all resources have the same value, but it would certainly make an evaluation easier...?

What I actually didn't expect, but read from this table, is that the "production time" values go down much slower (when levels increase) than I thought!
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

You've split this into all the different resources, which makes it pretty hard to use the information in a meaningful way.
      I could calculate some overall (possibly resource weighted) score for each unit/level, but that wasn't the purpose here. This wasn't meant to rank the different units/levels per se, but to break it down into each resource. It is often the case that one is limited by a particular resource or suspects they will be, given their starting situation, and possibly what "must have" units will be produced. The current table allows one fairly easily find units that complement a given scenario. Also, it's just a database of cost/dmg and if someone wants to copy it and use it to calculate their own criteria they are free to do so. Finally, the cost/dmg ratio is just one possible (yet important) consideration in evaluating units, but I think having it broken down into different resources is the best starting point for making such an evaluation.