Give Albania a City in HWW

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Give Albania a City in HWW

Currently HWW Albania is just 2 provinces. I think that Tirana (the north province) should be made a city. Since this would take away a rural province, a new rural province could be added.

Tirana was critical to Italy's operations in Greece and Yugoslavia in WW2, and was the first Adriatic city to fall to the Soviets.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Currently HWW Albania is just 2 provinces. I think that Tirana (the north province) should be made a city. Since this would take away a rural province, a new rural province could be added.

Tirana was critical to Italy's operations in Greece and Yugoslavia in WW2, and was the first Adriatic city to fall to the Soviets.
      Wouldn’t this make Italy a bit too strong? They already have a decent number of cities, same with the Balkans. Either way I’d be fine with it, as long as you can prove it won’t throw off historical balancing.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Wouldn’t this make Italy a bit too strong? They already have a decent number of cities, same with the Balkans. Either way I’d be fine with it, as long as you can prove it won’t throw off historical balancing.
      Bro said "Historical Balancing" History wasn't balanced my guy.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

That is why I said historical balancing! Having Italy another city may make them to powerful, when in reality Italy suffered from resources scarcity and a weak industry. I was asking the OP to give me a justification that would subvert that idea, giving Italy another city without making them too powerful.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

That is why I said historical balancing! Having Italy another city may make them to powerful, when in reality Italy suffered from resources scarcity and a weak industry. I was asking the OP to give me a justification that would subvert that idea, giving Italy another city without making them too powerful.
      Said the Car to the Bicycle.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

One of Italy’s cities (maybe Bologna) could be removed in favor of Tirana.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

One of Italy’s cities (maybe Bologna) could be removed in favor of Tirana.
      Perhaps another option is to make it a goods city, to represent Italy’s lack of industrial materials and heavy metals while still letting Albania gain the city?

• Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Said the Car to the Bicycle.
      I’ve looked at this ten times and still have no idea what it means…