Players Exploiting Resource Trades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Erecon wrote:

So things become facts when 5 members of a forum have the same views? Maybe you should get a reality check?
      “How many times do we have to teach you the same lesson old man!”

Screwing people over is wrong, unrealistic (the President of Venezuela is not gonna walk into Mexico City and speak to the Mexican President, go “I’m gonna hit this button and you get my resources boi” and then gain all of Mexicos resources. That would be funny though), cheap and not a good strategy. If the player base clearly doesn’t want something and nor does the game (and I bet Bytro didn’t intend for this either) then it should be removed. Period.

Erecon wrote:

Can you provide picture of incomming trade looks like also mobile if you can.

There! As you can see you can’t tell if the bag in the hand is giving or taking the trade. The they offer is not very helpful to be honest, so it’s easy for new players to be conned

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate

The post was edited 3 times, last by Carking the 6th: This image won’t go through for some reason… ().

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Erecon wrote:

So things become facts when 5 members of a forum have the same views? Maybe you should get a reality check?
      “How many times do we have to teach you the same lesson old man!”
      Screwing people over is wrong, unrealistic (the President of Venezuela is not gonna walk into Mexico City and speak to the Mexican President, go “I’m gonna hit this button and you get my resources boi” and then gain all of Mexicos resources. That would be funny though), cheap and not a good strategy. If the player base clearly doesn’t want something and nor does the game (and I bet Bytro didn’t intend for this either) then it should be removed. Period.

Erecon wrote:

There! As you can see you can’t tell if the bag in the hand is giving or taking the trade. The they offer is not very helpful to be honest, so it’s easy for new players to be conned.
      Contries screw each other over irl also, thats normal. I dont see any pictures sorry. ( only an icon on this reply )

You should read my first reply on this. ( emotional people just want someone to blame - instead of blaming the game designers.) As long I can get an advantage through the game mechanics and its worth my time, I will continue to practise it.
    • Erecon wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Erecon wrote:

“How many times do we have to teach you the same lesson old man!” Screwing people over is wrong, unrealistic (the President of Venezuela is not gonna walk into Mexico City and speak to the Mexican President, go “I’m gonna hit this button and you get my resources boi” and then gain all of Mexicos resources. That would be funny though), cheap and not a good strategy. If the player base clearly doesn’t want something and nor does the game (and I bet Bytro didn’t intend for this either) then it should be removed. Period.

Erecon wrote:

There! As you can see you can’t tell if the bag in the hand is giving or taking the trade. The they offer is not very helpful to be honest, so it’s easy for new players to be conned.
      Contries screw each other over irl also, thats normal. I dont see any pictures sorry. ( only an icon on this reply )
      You should read my first reply on this. ( emotional people just want someone to blame - instead of blaming the game designers.) As long I can get an advantage through the game mechanics and its worth my time, I will continue to practise it.
      And you will continue to be a scummy person, and i can tell you, the Mobile trading is absolutely horrible, but yet people like you still take advantage of it, you will not stop, which further proves my first statement
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Erecon wrote:

DxC wrote:

Erecon wrote:

I will continue to practise it.
      Then can't you at least just keep it to yourself? What's the point of coming on here and arguing about it and trying to justify it? I'm sick of hearing about it.
      Because I hope they will do something about it, and writing about it with another perspective might help, even if people think I am a horrible person.
      If anything you are indeed helping them get this done faster, because god forbid another one of you come onto the Forum, might as well get rid of all of the Trade Exploiters before that happens.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Erecon wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Erecon wrote:

“How many times do we have to teach you the same lesson old man!” Screwing people over is wrong, unrealistic (the President of Venezuela is not gonna walk into Mexico City and speak to the Mexican President, go “I’m gonna hit this button and you get my resources boi” and then gain all of Mexicos resources. That would be funny though), cheap and not a good strategy. If the player base clearly doesn’t want something and nor does the game (and I bet Bytro didn’t intend for this either) then it should be removed. Period.

Erecon wrote:

You should read my first reply on this. ( emotional people just want someone to blame - instead of blaming the game designers.) As long I can get an advantage through the game mechanics and it’s worth my time, I will continue to practise it.
      It is fixed. And No countries do not steal their resources like this, you can’t grab a nations supply of food and just have it teleport to you.

That’s pretty sad to be honest. You should have basic principles when joining the game/ I know sure as hell I may have never gotten into this if in my first game some dude decided to screw me over and not help with a basic game mechanic. I guess the best that can be done is for us to punish players like you, attacking anybody who scams peoples well until this feature is fixed at least, removing your main window to con people.

• Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

...you can’t grab a nations supply of food and just have it teleport to you.
      That would be funny.
      That one AI with 500 Tactical bombers waiting for you to snatch that Supply Drop in their land they know your gonna take:

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Contries screw each other over irl also, thats normal. I dont see any pictures sorry. ( only an icon on this reply )You should read my first reply on this. ( emotional people just want someone to blame - instead of blaming the game designers.) As long I can get an advantage through the game mechanics and it’s worth my time, I will continue to practise it.
      It is fixed. And No countries do not steal their resources like this, you can’t grab a nations supply of food and just have it teleport to you.
      That’s pretty sad to be honest. You should have basic principles when joining the game/ I know sure as hell I may have never gotten into this if in my first game some dude decided to screw me over and not help with a basic game mechanic. I guess the best that can be done is for us to punish players like you, attacking anybody who scams peoples well until this feature is fixed at least, removing your main window to con people.
      Believe me nations screw each other over irl in trades ( also resources ) got a long historie of that in the colonial times, and its still going on. What is fixed?? that mobile app with trades??, the picture I still cant see?? or something else?

Yes come punish me in a game :D ( the developers will be happy, since usally people use gold when they try )
    • Erecon wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Contries screw each other over irl also, thats normal. I dont see any pictures sorry. ( only an icon on this reply )You should read my first reply on this. ( emotional people just want someone to blame - instead of blaming the game designers.) As long I can get an advantage through the game mechanics and it’s worth my time, I will continue to practise it.
      It is fixed. And No countries do not steal their resources like this, you can’t grab a nations supply of food and just have it teleport to you.That’s pretty sad to be honest. You should have basic principles when joining the game/ I know sure as hell I may have never gotten into this if in my first game some dude decided to screw me over and not help with a basic game mechanic. I guess the best that can be done is for us to punish players like you, attacking anybody who scams peoples well until this feature is fixed at least, removing your main window to con people.
      Believe me nations screw each other over irl in trades ( also resources ) got a long historie of that in the colonial times, and its still going on. What is fixed?? that mobile app with trades??, the picture I still cant see?? or something else?
      Yes come punish me in a game :D ( the developers will be happy, since usally people use gold when they try )
      Well the picture won’t work so oh well. Anyway you’re still wrong. They don’t hand over their home supply of resources at the click of the button, You are smart enough to know this! What you’ll see in unfavorable deals sure but you can’t spam a government, so making it possible is unrealistic.

Not really, it doesn’t take much more than like two to three countries near you to gang-bang you without gold. But hey good for the developers I guess lol.

• Rachelreist i'm sick of you

you spam threads

insult people

and pretty much have ruined the forum

I swear i'm reporting you next time
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command