Players Exploiting Resource Trades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Players Exploiting Resource Trades

So a player dmed me on the day 1 of world at war and said he didnt mean to join the round and offered me his resources. I accepted the trade but it actually took resources away from me instead of giving me them. Why did that happen? I was supposed to get resources
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

If you're stupid enough to fall for that, that's on you.

Sucks to suck
      Tell that to a new player who just joined, and gets a trade, how are they supposed to know it is a scam.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Sucks to suck
      Tell that to a new player who just joined, and gets a trade, how are they supposed to know it is a scam.
      It should tell you which is giving and which is getting.
      It does not. Which is why we should push for that in the Forum, this was made horribly, whoever designed it, i want to punch them in the face it is so bad, it allows new players to get scammed daily.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Sucks to suck
      It does not. Which is why we should push for that in the Forum, this was made horribly, whoever designed it, i want to punch them in the face it is so bad, it allows new players to get scammed daily.
      I said it should, meaning they should add it.

Sorry for any confusion.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Sucks to suck
      I said it should, meaning they should add it.
      Sorry for any confusion.
      Yes, and it really should, if we do not push for this, people may leave because of it, getting scammed feels horrible and knowing that others are getting scammed makes it seem like a horrible game.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Erecon wrote:

As you can see it says it clearly
      That is before the trade is sent, you know it and we know it, you cannot justify yourself, and this may be confusing to new players, as i said, they have probably never traded before.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

That is before the trade is sent, you know it and we know it, you cannot justify yourself, and this may be confusing to new players, as i said, they have probably never traded before.
      I dont know any in the game I am in that can initiate a trade, but I am pretty sure you know someone and can show, and it clearly says on the trade ( pc ) who gives what ( if it does not state that on mobile then that has to be fixed ofc mentioned it in another post )
    • Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

I dont know any in the game I am in that can initiate a trade, but I am pretty sure you know someone and can show, and it clearly says on the trade ( pc ) who gives what
      Still, scamming is looked down upon, you are still a bad person, and this further proves our point we need a trading system that is a lot clearer shown in Diplomacy. Would you instantly know everything about a game as soon as you join it, no, so how do they know.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Sucks to suck
      I said it should, meaning they should add it.Sorry for any confusion.
      Yes, and it really should, if we do not push for this, people may leave because of it, getting scammed feels horrible and knowing that others are getting scammed makes it seem like a horrible game.
      I totally support this.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

I dont know any in the game I am in that can initiate a trade, but I am pretty sure you know someone and can show, and it clearly says on the trade ( pc ) who gives what
      Still, scamming is looked down upon, you are still a bad person, and this further proves our point we need a trading system that is a lot clearer shown in Diplomacy. Would you instantly know everything about a game as soon as you join it, no, so how do they know.
      Nah its not scamming its your view dude. I see it looks abit different on mobile ( more simple ) maybe they should try to make it easyer to see.

You cant shield people against others when it is a competative wargame they have to go through a learning curve else you need to change alot in this game! And trading would not be the first issue then.
    • Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Nah its not scamming its your view dude. I see it looks abit different on mobile ( more simple ) maybe they should try to make it easyer to see.
      You cant shield people against others when it is a competative wargame they have to go through a learning curve else you need to change alot in this game! And trading would not be the first issue then.

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Unclear trading system is the first and foremost wrong with the game, every game people get scammed, you are scamming people, most likely, because you are a horrible player and need the advantage, and that in turn makes you a horrible person, ask any other person on the Forum. 3 Forum Generals disagree with you and you know you messed up whenever that happens, so either stop commenting because you are making yourself look like a clown, or keep commenting, and dig yourself a deeper hole, because trying to justify something that is frowned upon makes you look worse.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Swindle:

Swindle (from Google):

swin·dle
      /ˈswind(ə)l/

verb
      verb: swindle; 3rd person present: swindles; past tense: swindled; past participle: swindled; gerund or present participle: swindling
      1. use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions."a businessman swindled investors out of millions of dollars"
        • obtain (money) fraudulently."he was said to have swindled $62.5 million from the pension fund"
        • Defraud the bank of thousands of dollars" cheated her out of everything she had" duped into publishing an untrue story" deceive people into thinking it was French champagne" fooled nightclub managers into believing he was a successful businessman" conned him into giving me your home number" stung a bank for thousands" diddled out of his change" pulled a fast one on us" bilked me of twenty dollars”
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Nah its not scamming its your view dude. I see it looks abit different on mobile ( more simple ) maybe they should try to make it easyer to see.You cant shield people against others when it is a competative wargame they have to go through a learning curve else you need to change alot in this game! And trading would not be the first issue then.

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Erecon wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Nah its not scamming its your view dude. I see it looks abit different on mobile ( more simple ) maybe they should try to make it easyer to see.You cant shield people against others when it is a competative wargame they have to go through a learning curve else you need to change alot in this game! And trading would not be the first issue then.
      Unclear trading system is the first and foremost wrong with the game, every game people get scammed, you are scamming people, most likely, because you are a horrible player and need the advantage, and that in turn makes you a horrible person, ask any other person on the Forum. 3 Forum Generals disagree with you and you know you messed up whenever that happens, so either stop commenting because you are making yourself look like a clown, or keep commenting, and dig yourself a deeper hole, because trying to justify something that is frowned upon makes you look worse.
      Read the above definition.