Am I the only one who can't get gold from watching adds?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Am I the only one who can't get gold from watching adds?

Many times free gold disappears, and when it is there, I can't watch ads to take almost 3k gold.
      This is an important issue, since, after two days of watching ads, you take more gold than winning a game after 20 days of playing.
      I believe that winning games should be more awarding.
    • Ilyrian Order wrote:

Many times free gold disappears, and when it is there, I can't watch ads to take almost 3k gold.
      This is an important issue, since, after two days of watching ads, you take more gold than winning a game after 20 days of playing.
      I believe that winning games should be more awarding.
      You can win a WaW in the same ammount of time and get 11.5k gold (i think)
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Yes you can get more gold from watching adds then playing and winning the actual map.
      Have you tryed to uninstall and install the game again? I got the new system ( booster cards + 1700 gold for watching adds )
      Its not uncommon that archievement gold can be late, ( ive waited like 10 days before it appeared ) maybe its a server issue where they have to update some data, before it updates.