Would anyone care to explain how the hell they saw this abomination?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jubjub bird wrote:

The newspaper doesn't report convoys killed as convoys AFAIK.

The spy intel doesn't go away after you see the units. As far as I can tell, the spy intel is tied to the stack's number (e.g. 5th division), so when you come across that same stack again the intel will populate the stack with whatever it happened to be at the time of intel. Would you rather that stack show up as an unknown army, even though your spies revealed the composition of it?
      Yes, it does, for me at least, it will say something like "The 5th(CI 13) convoy of Poland has been destroyed by the 23rd Militia Regiment of Yugoslavia"
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

OH WAIT HELL NAH ITS BACK
      Legit just saw the convoy's again with my returning planes.
      I accidently closed the tab instead of getting a screenshot, dammit, ill see if i can get them again
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

jubjub bird wrote:

The spy intel doesn't go away after you see the units. As far as I can tell, the spy intel is tied to the stack's number (e.g. 5th division), so when you come across that same stack again the intel will populate the stack with whatever it happened to be at the time of intel. Would you rather that stack show up as an unknown army, even though your spies revealed the composition of it?
      Yes, it does, for me at least, it will say something like "The 5th(CI 13) convoy of Poland has been destroyed by the 23rd Militia Regiment of Yugoslavia"
      This is when it's a land unit embarked at sea? I thought it normally just noted the unit type. I'll have to pay more attention.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

What ever happened? Did you find it? Is the ghost still out there? It’s very strange. AHHH! I THINK ITS A POLISH CONVOY! Noo… must have been the wind. Or what It? Wait a second what the-

It walked across water without converting so i blew the hell outta it with subs.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

What ever happened? Did you find it? Is the ghost still out there? It’s very strange. AHHH! I THINK ITS A POLISH CONVOY! Noo… must have been the wind. Or what It? Wait a second what the-

It walked across water without converting so i blew the hell outta it with subs.
      God knows if it will return… until then we must stay safe.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • jubjub bird wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

jubjub bird wrote:

This is when it's a land unit embarked at sea? I thought it normally just noted the unit type. I'll have to pay more attention.
      Finally remembered to pay attention to this and I do not see "convoy" in the newspaper article. It just reports it as if it were on land, though the location does give away that it was in the water.