Gold cap (Vote)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold cap (Vote)

Gold cap 9

The result is only visible to the participants.

I once played a game as south china and got my alliance in the game and we encircled sichuan and we declared war and found he had more military then all of us combined and would heal if his troops lost .1% he spent at least 200K plus in the first day this is absurd.

So a gold cap has been thrown around a ton and we should have a poll to show bytro we want some sort of gold cap at least 30K day 1 and ~15k increase a day or less/more?

thoughts?

apoligies if this exists already

The post was edited 3 times, last by eeee ().

• There's very little point to make threads/polls like these; Bytro has made up its mind about their business model and won't change it because a group of people on this relatively small forum vote for any kind of change at all.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Bytro has made a business decision that there is more potential to monetize the game with players that are willing to pay so they don’t have to compete on a level playing field than with players willing to pay for fair competition. Simple as that. Any time you join a game, you are taking a risk that someone will be paying to win.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 6thDragon ().

• I just wish there were maps where you could pay gold to play with no gold. It seems like a win-win. Gold still gets spent, and you don’t have to worry about being crushed by someone who decides to use their work bonus to dominate as Poland in a capital rush map and then go inactive for no reason…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • DxC wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

I just wish there were maps where you could pay gold to play with no gold.
      Sounds nice, but this idea has been discussed as nauseam for many years. This idea hasn't somehow eluded Bytro, and as others have said above, Bytro is betting that this wouldn't be a good move for their bottom line.
      It won’t stop me from arguing it to death! Just never understood why that wouldn’t be a good idea, or at the very least tested a bit…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate