Release Notes - 2023-04-04

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2023-04-04

Release Notes - 2023-04-04

Attention, General!

In today’s update we’ve made managing production and construction across your provinces easier. We’ve added new buttons that allow you to speed up building projects across multiple provinces at the same time. This is particularly useful when activating booster cards.

We also fixed a bug in the morale system. When the morale of a province was decreased the timers for production projects didn’t update accordingly. Production times will update directly upon morale change now. A handy buff to all players that enjoy sabotaging their enemies supply lines!

For a closer look at all the changes please check out the detailed Release Notes and share your feedback with us right here on the Forums and on our Discord Server.

Best of luck General!

Your Bytro Team
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Can I get the prillages to chat? I just make my forum account.
      "Hate, union, freedom, justice, equality, war, peace, violence, blood. It is but a perfect mixture on destiny and our lives. It is for the mass we trust and for the mass we contribute, or to selfishly to personal greed we follow, it is up to your choices on what mixture you want. My mixture is a bit of everything with madness and humility in it, the virtues will black and sinful, just like I per say." - Kaiser Luther Ernst Willienburg.
    • Regarding this bug fix:
      • Corrected a bug that, when attacked without prior war declaration, made idling armies attack back instead of defending only.

When my army is attacked without prior war declaration, I do not want them going on the attack. If they were defending before, I want them to continue defending. The exceptions are ranged units, which should immediately fire at any enemies that are within range.