Militia Has Only 4 Levels???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Militia Has Only 4 Levels???

I don't know how long this has been the case, because I never research militia past level 1. But I just noticed today that Militia only has 4 levels.

Jaw: *drops*

Seriously, WTF. I always remember militia having at least 6 levels. I looked at all the levels of the Allied doctrine militia, and besides the Level 4 "Elite" militia (10/15 atk/def vs unarmoured) they're not that fancy. I remember the days when the Elite level had 20 defense against unarmoured, and had significant AA defense as well. The current "Elite" militia is HORRIBLE against practically anything armoured, has little AA defense, and moves painfully slow. The raw speed of the Elite Allied militia is 32, which would mean 35 is the base speed across doctrines.

So, WHY were the TRUE Elite militia taken away? And why do people like/build the new ones?

I have a good suggestion about Militia that I'll post soon, once I work out all the kinks.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Having less levels means the "steps" between those levels (firepower, speed, HP, etc) are bigger. It is really an advantage, not a drawback.

And there have been four levels since 1.5 came out. I don't really remember how much levels there were in 1.0, it was a shitty unit back then; now it is one of the best units in the game (no matter how low you think their stats are).
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Militia always had 4 levels ever since CoW1.5 came out years ago. In CoW1.0 they had 6 levels afaik, but units back then had much lower damage values, so there never was a case where a Militia lvl6 had 20 defense damage.

Since CoW1.5 came out Militia did not change that much, and we certainly did not take anything away recently.