Paratroopers wait time too long

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paratroopers wait time too long

The paratroopers are a great addition in my opinion. I love using them when island hopping especially.

But please take a hour or two off the 5+ hr wait time for them to fully deploy. I personally would like it to be down to 2 hrs. It didn’t take the allied paratroopers of WW2 5/6 hours to get there gear together and press on to the objective as fast as possible, right?

For a side note, I could see deployment being prolonged if Your paratroopers are landing onto hostile forces.
    • Peachez wrote:

t didn’t take the allied paratroopers of WW2 5/6 hours to get there gear together and press on to the objective as fast as possible, right?
      It actually often took longer than 5/6 hours for paratroopers to reform. Especially in instances of poor weather, the units were often very scattered when they landed or landed far from their intended targets. Look at Operation Market Garden or Torch. This issue wasn't limited to the allies. After the German use of paratroopers in the invasion of Crete, Hitler ordered that Germany paratroopers be utilized as foot infantry for the duration of the war.