Make gold

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've seen this suggested before. It would be too easy to exploit. At the end of a game, your economy is usually producing a lot of cash and resources. It would be too easy for players to farm the game just delaying victory for the extra gold. The game is often decided at that point anyway. This would cause more games to be open, creating a strain on the servers and would be more gold floating around that wasn't paid for possibly reducing the gold that players would pay for. Just a bad idea all around.
    • The idea of P2W is that you should SPEND your general-pool money on individual games, not the other way around, or it won't work anymore for many reasons including those mentioned by 6th.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • TheZhukov wrote:

you shouldn't have many resources left endgame
      By endgame, I usually have sufficiently advanced industry that I can't give resources away for free and get rid of them all (except there's always one annoying one I'm perpetually low on).

Much as I'd like to see new ways to earn gold without getting a premium account, Bytro has to make money somehow. They're not going to go through with this.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!
    • If I manage to get a superpower in HWW I basically always will have like 200k of most resources and 20-70k of others, while owning a BUTTON of money. The amount of gold this would give is insane, and would basically ruin any chance of balance or the company making money from gold lol. You’d be getting 50-500k gold every game and it would do unimaginable damage…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate