45 notifications today

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

Upon the stage, two pilots took their stance,
      One pledged safety, the other luxury's advance.
      The second, swayed by greed and fancy's plea,
      Gained the vote, but darkness lay in what would be.
      The fateful flight, a tale of despair unfurled,
      As the vessel crashed, shattering hope's fragile world.
      Regret now lingers, as their choice is laid bare,
      For safety forsaken, lost in the depths of despair.
      Images
      • Author.PNG

49.8 kB, 1,058×790, viewed 6 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • In the realm of the digital world, where warriors gather true,
      A battlefield of words, where passions often grew,
      There stood the mighty forum, where battles were waged in ink,
      And legends were born, from the thoughts they'd think.
      A tale unfolds of a war, the Call of War Forum War, Where factions clashed fiercely, their voices a mighty roar,
      Brando Dilla, a scholar of wit and cleverness,With words as sharp as swords, he sought intellectual finesse.

Claudio NKVP, a poet of fiery verse,His rhymes a weapon, his stanzas a curse,With passion he fought, each line a vivid hue,Inspiring his allies, in this poetic debut.

Fox-Company, a pack of strategists strong,Tactical minds, their plans never wrong,In threads and debates, their arguments precise,They fought with reason, their victories entice.

Jub Jub Bird, a wanderer of tales untold,His stories enchanted, his words like pure gold,With every narrative, he captivated all,Their minds enraptured, their hearts in thrall.

CarKing the 6th, an emperor of speed,A petrol-fueled warrior, his chariot his steed, Through threads and posts, he raced with might,His horsepower unmatched, his passion alight.

K.Rokossovski, a shadowy figure, mysterious and shrewd,With cryptic messages, foes he'd elude,In riddles and puzzles, cunning would shine,His mind a labyrinth, victory his design.

And Dominaj Broj, a ruler of mathematical might,Equations and theorems, his weapons in the fight,In formulas and logic, he sought to prevail,His mind a fortress, where intellect would hail.

These factions clashed, in battles fierce and grand,
      In the realm of the forum, they made their stand,
      Words were their weapons, ideas their might,
      Their thoughts ignited, in this epic plight.
      Threads were ablaze, with arguments and debate,
      As the warriors fought, their passions innate,
      Through paragraphs and comments, their voices soared,
      In the Call of War Forum War, they never bored.

Each faction's heroes, etched their names in lore, Their tales and exploits, forever to endure,Legends were forged, in this virtual domain,Their battles echoed, their stories remain.

So let it be known, the tale of this great war,The Call of War Forum War, forevermore,In the annals of cyberspace, their triumphs set,And their forum lives on, a place they'll never forget.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Claudio NKVP, a poet of fiery verse,His rhymes a weapon, his stanzas a curse,With passion he fought, each line a vivid hue,Inspiring his allies, in this poetic debut.
      It's NVKP, also want to know the original input for it.
      I don’t have it nor do I remember.. probably typed in the wrong thing. I’ll see if I can find the original imput tomorrow.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Did i say they were removed? No, i said he got in trouble for it.
      Well, you did state in a post that, they'll start removing it, they being the Moderator. Donk 2.0 didn't get any trouble. Leaving this aside, who cares? There are no moderator after all. The points have no significance in (most of) our lives...
      False. BMfox gave me a one-week ban. This was back when I had under 100 points, and I wanted to do well. I don't really care about the point system anymore, but then I was going all out to do well.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Donk2.0 wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Well, you did state in a post that, they'll start removing it, they being the Moderator. Donk 2.0 didn't get any trouble. Leaving this aside, who cares? There are no moderator after all. The points have no significance in (most of) our lives...
      False. BMfox gave me a one-week ban. This was back when I had under 100 points, and I wanted to do well. I don't really care about the point system anymore, but then I was going all out to do well.
      It was under suspicion that you’re an alt troll, dear.
      The Saviour
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Omg be quiet, when you say dear it makes me never want to affiliate with you, and if he gets banned im 100% sure he will know what its for, Mods are required to tell you.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Omg be quiet, when you say dear it makes me never want to affiliate with you, and if he gets banned im 100% sure he will know what its for, Mods are required to tell you.
      Didn't the mods already do? I mean, donk2, look the TOBC
      The Saviour
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Didn't the mods already do? I mean, donk2, look the TOBC
      That made literally no sense
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Donk 2.0 didn't get into any trouble regarding like spam or anything.
      You aren't allowed to go around liking tons of posts
      You are wrong, Genz is still around.
      Just because they catch one person doesn't mean they catch them all, all trolls and alt accounts aren't gotten, duh

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Fox-Company, there is no rule like that. And no moderator has even said anything about it, you are wrong.
      Oooh you wanna bet?

I have a message of TCB saying something like "Please do not spam like posts you have nothing to do with"

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.