Are tactical bombers a good unit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheZhukov wrote:

I have just finished a round as an allied country

70 tactical bombers, 40 attack bombers, 50 interceptors, 30 naval bombers, annihilated the enemy ground force, his level two AA was of no use. Day 21. ground forces were armored cars and tank destroyers maxed out - blueprints
      Interesting. The wiki says that only the 10 best suited units in a stack will cause damage. The rest will just absorb the return fire.

I guess Wiki was wrong. I'll have to go re-read it.
    • Nostroma wrote:

TheZhukov wrote:

I have just finished a round as an allied country

70 tactical bombers, 40 attack bombers, 50 interceptors, 30 naval bombers, annihilated the enemy ground force, his level two AA was of no use. Day 21. ground forces were armored cars and tank destroyers maxed out - blueprints
      Interesting. The wiki says that only the 10 best suited units in a stack will cause damage. The rest will just absorb the return fire.
      I guess Wiki was wrong. I'll have to go re-read it.
      He didn't mean all those troops were in a single stack.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.