Was I right or wrong

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Was I right or wrong

I was in a recent WaW round, When Syria renamed himself Israel and began advocating the mass slaughter of Arabs.

He said that Jews were the master Race and that he would conquer the world and exterminate all others.

Now i called him out.

I told him he was basically being a jewish fascist

The idiot trade embargoed me.

He began trolling everyone

btw i was in south america

I called upon all players to annihilate him so we could play in peace.

Instantly 4 countries declared war and sent in their units.

He then began to whine and said we were antisemitic and said we wanted to deprive the Jews of their homeland

We just kept roasting him and captured everything

Then romania said that Israel had the right to exist and that we were doing wrong etc

I cited multiple articles from the UN and Amnesty International showing jewish apartheid/atrocities and told them to judge for themselves.

I know this is unfortunately a controversial topic but i want to know you guys' opinions

We only invaded him because he was trolling and being a fascist
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • TheZhukov wrote:

So what does that do exactly? A single trade embargo isn't powerful and I'd guess he lacks many resources.
      I wonder though, was that the plan? To roleplay Israel simultaneously fighting many countries as IRL? If so he forgot the Samson Option.

Humour aside, I'd say you did the right thing. I dislike political players of any kind (except for for mature roleplaying purposes) and in particular fascists. Even dissaproving of IRL Israel makes one anti-zionist not anti-semitic.
      Kneel before the might of Bangladesh
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

TheZhukov wrote:

So what does that do exactly? A single trade embargo isn't powerful and I'd guess he lacks many resources.
      I wonder though, was that the plan? To roleplay Israel simultaneously fighting many countries as IRL? If so he forgot the Samson Option.

Humour aside, I'd say you did the right thing. I dislike political players of any kind (except for for mature roleplaying purposes) and in particular fascists. Even dissaproving of IRL Israel makes one anti-zionist not anti-semitic.
      Exactly, that's why it was stupid. Why trade embargo me we are not on the same continent
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • TheZhukov wrote:

I was in a recent WaW round, When Syria renamed himself Israel and began advocating the mass slaughter of Arabs.

He said that Jews were the master Race and that he would conquer the world and exterminate all others.

Now i called him out.

I told him he was basically being a jewish fascist

He began trolling everyone

btw i was in south america

I called upon all players to annihilate him so we could play in peace.

Instantly 4 countries declared war and sent in their units.

He then began to whine and said we were antisemitic and said we wanted to deprive the Jews of their homeland

We just kept roasting him and captured everything

Then romania said that Israel had the right to exist and that we were doing wrong etc

I cited multiple articles from the UN and Amnesty International showing jewish apartheid/atrocities and told them to judge for themselves.

I know this is unfortunately a controversial topic but i want to know you guys' opinions

We only invaded him because he was trolling and being a fascist
      The only question I have would be: how to rename a country?
      Hier könnt Ihr ein Support-Ticket erstellen. :00000450:
    • You are in the right. If dishonest actors are using resources and time to further their agenda thereby ruining others' experiences, then you would have a right to call for their expedient removal.

Ps: defeating then in-game doesn't remove their posts not prevents it.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213