[MAP] Countries that have committed War Crimes (Post 1933)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

In the end we'll find that there are no grey countries.
      Oh, I really love when Kiribati, Vatican and Bhutan teamed up and used their super helicopters to kill 75% of the worlds population.
      Well, don't you have any idea about the stuff going on behind closed doors among all those cardinals who congregate to elect their new pope? But hey, the Catholic church is always very good at hiding their dirty laundry!
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Very nice. A few things Iirc I don’t think Jordan has committed any war crimes… tho it’s possible some stuff happened in the wars with Israel that I don’t know off the top of my head. Was it the expelling of Jews that counts as a war crime? It’s possible. Also Syria has 100% committed war crimes. I’d say you neglected to mention Myanmar, which is currently in a civil war and has committed countless crimes and genocide. And wouldn’t crimes in Somalia also count?

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Syria 100% counts. Was about to comment on Myanmar and Somalia but do not have enough info.
      I am 100% sure about Myanmar, their military junta has straight up committed genocide full stop. Somalia I think has done some things against Somaliland which is why I would mention them.

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

In the end we'll find that there are no grey countries.
      Oh, I really love when Kiribati, Vatican and Bhutan teamed up and used their super helicopters to kill 75% of the worlds population.
      We are lucky Luxembourg, Lichtenstein and Tana Tuva managed to stop them, or we’d all be in fear of this…

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Syria 100% counts. Was about to comment on Myanmar and Somalia but do not have enough info.
      I am 100% sure about Myanmar, their military junta has straight up committed genocide full stop. Somalia I think has done some things against Somaliland which is why I would mention them.
      I would've stated Myanmar, but this falls under Crimes against Humanity. I am not familiar of any civil war or anything similar.
      As for somalia, I confess I don't know anything to comment.

Destructo the Great wrote:

what’s the war crimes on China
      if I remember correctly, there was a famous battle which saw the Chinese executing all the Japanese troops in the garrison. There is also the civil war which saw the population targeted
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I believe Switzerland (due to their ostensible neutrality), Liechtenstein, most of the Pacific and city states will be grey.
      I think South America mostly grey.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

I would've stated Myanmar, but this falls under Crimes against Humanity. I am not familiar of any civil war or anything similar.As for somalia, I confess I don't know anything to comment.
      Myanmar Forces have murdered many rebels and commies genocide against native people who they are at war with. That would count as a war crime.
      en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar_civil_war_(2021–present)
      While it’s Wikipedia, it’s basically correct and explains the conflict generally.
      Same goes for this article on Somalia
      theowp.org/crisis_index/somali-civil-war/

• Karl von Krass wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

I would've stated Myanmar, but this falls under Crimes against Humanity. I am not familiar of any civil war or anything similar.As for somalia, I confess I don't know anything to comment.

Destructo the Great wrote:

what’s the war crimes on China
      if I remember correctly, there was a famous battle which saw the Chinese executing all the Japanese troops in the garrison. There is also the civil war which saw the population targeted
      excuting the Japanese is war crime? Ngl it should not be
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • Yeah like the things they did when invading Tibet, or during the brutal civil war. And while the Japanese army was filled with many pigs, they still were mostly humans who shouldn’t be shot for no reason after surrendering. Unless this is unit 731 we are talking about or something along that line, surrendered soldiers obviously should not be killed…

• What do tribal nomads have anything to do with war crimes? If you're talking about the Native Americans, think again. The majority of them died from colonialists hundreds of years ago but now they get free rights to hunt and fish freely on the land. Being a Minnesotan, I have heard of and seen ethnic people just come out on state land and shoot up the place and get no restrictions because if anyone reports them they are racist. The combined reservations in the United States are larger than the country of England. People I know have hiked through the Navajo territory and the natives were racist to them, they're not the oppressed victims. Apparently a country is inherently bad because of past actions from hundreds of years ago by people that nobody cares about, but some of the best countries were not too long ago under the control of Nazism.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Commander Schleicher ().

• Ah yes, anecdotal evidence is such a good way to tell things. Your point is proven and the 400 years of suppression is erased because of a handful of stories. Anyhow, what of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Cuba, and like 15,000 other places? Common US L, Common Nordic W, all of America belongs to Finland.