RP game on the world map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RP game on the world map

In my opinion, it's a shame that there is no way to play a RPG on the world map. It would be a great thing and I think many players would like it. The higher amount of players would make possible an endless game, not only a few weeks til most of the players go inactive and the game becomes boring.

But I think it'll be possible to start a RP on the world map if we find enough players and all join one game a few minutes after it has been created. If we only find 35 players, who start with countries on all continents, it would be possible to make sure that every player who joins the game plays RP or gets inactive to make space for PR players.
      Of course there would be lots of inactive countries at the beginning and it would maybe be hard to convince other players to join another map (there are always two world map open) if they don't want to play RP, but I think in the first two weeks more RP player would join the game cause its unique and the problems would disappear.

So what do you think about this idea?
      Have you any suggestions/better ideas?
      If necessary, specific rules in addition to the standard RP rules can be discussed when we have more players.
      If you are interested to play a RP on the world map, too, you can contact me or answer to this thread and reserve your fave country.
    • Hey there DeuShades,
      Yah, you're right. I think the 100 man map is made for a rolling, brawling, slug-fest with all it's territories and the enormity of it all. Maybe CoW will make a modified map, like the 1939 map with all the powers available. THAT will be awesome :coolman: It is so very hard getting all the players to take games seriously & not drop, that a huge historic game that might not be realistic.
      Until the appointed date we patiently drool on our gaming tables :tumbleweed:
      and do less fun real-life activities :00002178: