Reveal all probabilities hypothesis

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DxC wrote:

2. Military sabotage has a chance to damage or interrupt production OR reveal all armies.

I'm guessing it flips a coin twice 0.5*0.5 = 0.25. So a given spy would have a 25% chance to reveal. It's also possible that damage, interrupt and reveal are separate and weighted equally so reveal would then be 0.5/3 = 16.7%.

Don't you think the algorithm skips the damage/interrupt flip coin if there are no buldings in the area? Like K Roko, I have always noticed that the spies will reveal more often, if there are no buldings to sabotage. Either that or I am having confirmation bias.

DxC wrote:

Well counter spies only affect spies in the same province they are in.

jubjub bird wrote:

I don't think that's true, I think they cover all territory. When I use them I usually just stack them in one province and they catch spies in other provinces as far as I can tell.
      After reading so many bugs on different games, I suspect this has more to do with the spaghetti codes in the game. (Or I could be wrong, don't know, I'm not a programmer).