Can you fire on Stealth units based on Intel?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you fire on Stealth units based on Intel?

I'm in a game where another player is shamelessly attempting to buy a win...common experience, I get it.

One of my partners suddenly had a stack of level one battleships open fire on his level 3 sub. There were no destroyers or naval bombers around. The other players apologized and explained that it was set on aggressive fire control. The only way this makes sense to me is that if he did a gold reveal. Certainly possible.

Are there other possibilities that I'm missing?
    • I have damaged units without scouts, als long as the units are in the province, in the spot where u are firing, you can bombard the province and the stealth units there would still be damaged without being revealed.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213