Spanish Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

I feel like HWWs are too drab, I wanna try WaW playthrough solo. Or All in ig.
      I like WaW though, but HWW are better to RP in, and I've made 2 WaW playthroughs.
      I agree on that statement, to each their own.

Also next installment of Spanish Empire?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

I feel like HWWs are too drab, I wanna try WaW playthrough solo. Or All in ig.
      I like WaW though, but HWW are better to RP in, and I've made 2 WaW playthroughs.
      I agree on that statement, to each their own.
      Also next installment of Spanish Empire
      Well, if you quite remember, you were in one of the WaW playthroughs....
      The next installment will come soon.
      The Saviour
    • The Four Musketeers:

In the European theatre, The Witchcraftful coalition was causing havoc:
      The United Kingdom had brutally invaded and imposed witchcraft on Sweden and Denmark.
      T
      he German Empire had invaded All of France.
      The Italians were invading fellow anti-witchcraft Romania. Even though they were being invaded, they fought hard and managed to breakthrough the Italian lines. Italy had also invaded Portugal.

Caudillo Claudio NVKP thought, "This is a direct threat to the security of Spain and the Empire.

The Glorious Holy Army was facing a manpower and steel shortage. We managed to upgrade the industries and build recruitment stations in the following producing provinces.

Destroyers, Cruisers and Battleships were built, following the research of ACC's.

Artillery were built in the southern cities and fortifications all around.

Caudillo Claudio NVKP later couldn't care less on Europe, apart from sending food to Romania. The Romanians were good on their own and didn't really require our help.

Meanwhile, in the Caribbean, Southern Cuba had been liberated. The battleships had bombed most of the Cuban army and navy to death. We were set to expand north
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fe334f8d442913383c745702a
      "The Holy Army faced almost no casualties due to the bombing by the navy. With the exception of a mysterious Cuban hag pouring an unknown liquid over a soldier from the milita division in coastal Cuba. According to the reports after the pouring of the mysterious liquid, the soldier had disappeared. And the hag, leaving an evil grin, also disappeared. This is why we have started the liberation of the lands. Liberacion de la brujeria." - Caudillo NVKP at the press conference.

Soon Havana had been liberated, celebrations commenced as The Holy Army put an end to the Witchitary Dicatorship of Cuba.

Yes! We now control most of the larger islands of the Caribbean, except Puerto Rico of course. Soon.......

As the news of the Spaniards' success reached Madrid, The Caudillo was elated with joy, but there's still a lot of liberation left. The HC must not stop.

Display Spoiler
      Some of the Witchcraftful people of Les Cayes, Haiti defected and joined The United Kingdom. The United Kingdom stole the rightfully noble land from Spain. This was protested in the embassy in London, but recieved no response.
      The Saviour

The post was edited 9 times, last by Claudio NVKP ().

• Caudillo Claudio NVKP visited newly Spanish Havana to discuss the aftermath of the Caribbean and future war and infrastructure plans.

• The increasing threat of The South American countries was discussed. The Peruvian and Argentinian forces had invaded Brazil, which is alarming and liberation was required.
      • According to newspaper reports, The Argentinian witches had an invading army consisting mostly of light tanks. Our Tactical bombers could shred their light tanks to nothing.
      • The Peuvians had invaded the least defended part of Brazil, so The Caudillo didn't care less about them.
      Display Spoiler
      Little did the Caudillo know, this was his worst mistake.

The Amerikans had also invaded Mexico, nevertheless, We needed to fight them after all.

The Caudillo also praised the Romanian army for the Capture of Rome.

"The Romanians defeat the far superior Italian army in their capital, All Hail The Coalition!"

Finally, The Caudillo came up with a battleplan ((@TheZhukov)

• Liberation of Central America, Starting with z Costa.
      • Liberation of South American Spanish lands, starting with Venezuela.
      • Moving North-South after these liberations.
      The 4 cities, Havana, San Cristobal, Port-au-Prince and Santo Domingo were named the main 4 production centres in the America's, Havana for Artillery, San Cristobal for Aircrafts, Port-au-Prince for Armored vehicles and Santo Domingo for Naval ships.
      Now The Caudillo embarks upon a journey to liberate The Spanish Americanas from witchcraft.
      Liberación de la brujería!
      The Saviour

The post was edited 3 times, last by Claudio NVKP ().

• Can u show the progress till now?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Caudillo Claudio NVKP visited newly Spanish Havana to discuss the aftermath of the Caribbean and future war and infrastructure plans.

• The increasing threat of The South American countries was discussed. The Peruvian and Argentinian forces had invaded Brazil, which is alarming and liberation was required.
      • According to newspaper reports, The Argentinian witches had an invading army consisting mostly of light tanks. Our Tactical bombers could shred their light tanks to nothing.
      • The Peuvians had invaded the least defended part of Brazil, so The Caudillo didn't care less about them.
      Display Spoiler
      Little did the Caudillo know, this was his worst mistake.

The Amerikans had also invaded Mexico, nevertheless, We needed to fight them after all.

The Caudillo also praised the Romanian army for the Capture of Rome.

"The Romanians defeat the far superior Italian army in their capital, All Hail The Coalition!"

Finally, The Caudillo came up with a battleplan ((@TheZhukov)

• Liberation of Central America, Starting with z Costa.
      • Liberation of South American Spanish lands, starting with Venezuela.
      • Moving North-South after these liberations.

Liberación de la brujería!
      Seems like i've finally become famous lol

Great reference Claudio, almost forgot i had proposed the idea
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command