Spanish Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spanish Empire

How glorious The Spanish Empire really was, Caudillo Claudio NVKP is set out to liberation of all the former Spanish lands, his main motto:
      ¡Liberación de la brujería!

Starting Off:

Spain starts with not too many units, not too less units. Caudillo Claudio NVKP decided that a smaller nation would be great to liberate first. The whole world is drenched in witchcraft and black magic. The navy joined itself together and started sailing.

The Neighboring powers, Italy, Germany and The United Kingdom had formed an alliance. Seeing this as a huge threat to the liberation of España, Caudillo Claudio decided to pact with Like minded Soviet Union and Romania. The United Kingdom had given Right of way to The state for no reason whatsoever.

The Neo technologies of Self Proppeled artillery and Battleships were researched. This would be necessary incase of liberation by sea. After a series of discussion The Spanish Government decided that The island of Hispanola (the name's hispanola after all) Would be a perfect starting place for the liberation to continue. So some of the spanish army sailed to The Hispanola island.

¡Liberación de la brujería!

The Saviour
    • NO WAY Both of us are doing a Spain Playthrough (I should've chosen Netherlands, Dang Nabbit)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213

• Liberación de Hispanola:

As morning roar in The coastal Caribbean country of The Dominican Republic, they were greeted by the sounds Giant warships tearing the last piece of Santo Domingo to rubble. The division of the spanish army were disembarking on a journey to liberation the island.

"The destroyed city of Santo Domingo, after the bombing."

Meanwhile in Madrid, an Emergency meeting war called to discuss issues referring to the issues happening near Spain.

The German forces had taken control of Most of France! The Italians had also invaded Switzerland. This was very alarming as the Germans could invade us anytime after being done with France. Even in the midst of darkness. Caudillo Claudio NVKP decided to build fortifications in Barcelona and Bilbao to slow down any quickly advancing Germans. The navy was also expanded and artillery was produced.

We were vastly outnumbered as we sent some amount of troops for the liberation of Hispanola.

For what will happen next, will our glorious young empire all apart, or will we manage to liberate the world from witchcraft?
      Images
      • Screenshot_20230411_202756_Chrome.jpg

450.64 kB, 2,366×930, viewed 72 times
      The Saviour
    • In the next day, The Dominican Republic was completely liberated. A milita was produced in Santo Domingo to clear up the provinces that revolted. Utter witchcraft, soon Neighboring inferior Haiti was invaded, the Holy Army was met with far less resistance.

Soon half of the Haitian navy and army in Port-au-Prince was cleared away. The Holy Army was nearing the capital and last major city of Hispanola.

Soon all of Hispanola was liberated from Witchcraft. Hispanola came back to its roots and Fatherland. The Spanish flag rose again.

Yes! Now we have the perfect opportunity for the liberation of the next country, Cuba.
      The Saviour
    • Beautiful job

Just one last question

Are the people of San Dominigo harder sleepers than others to sleep through the bombardement
      Glory to the Union!

Glory to the Red Army!

Glory to the Revolution!

Marshal of the Forum High Command
    • Being bombarded: I sleep
      Being interfered during Witchcraft: REAL DEAL

I want to see Cuba and the Land of Flowers liberated next
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

I just hope you can deal with those pesky Germans and America goes inactive, freeing you to build a sexy Spanish Empire in the Americas! Then take your lands in Asia and the sunbelt back from America!
      youll see
      We’ll all see indeed… now to work on the evil laugh…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Are you doing in-game RP on this one as well?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I feel like HWWs are too drab, I wanna try WaW playthrough solo. Or All in ig.

Secretary of Nova0213