Karlesco Karlo and his Spain

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Guys, I slept a bit too much and lost a horrendous amount of units by mistake lel
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

      Karl von Krass wrote:

      Guys, I slept a bit too much and lost a horrendous amount of units by mistake lel
      Who?
      I slept and attacked Paris in melee, losing more troops in Paris alone (5 units) than I had in the entire war till then (1 unit)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

      Hopefully you can quickly spam out some units to make up for it… making a forcé of militia when your low on units is always a good idea, to temporarily beef up lines. Keep artillery behind it!
      yee, my only peeve is that I could've ended the war with 1 unit loss, but now I have lost 5 units in the final battle
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

      Carking the 6th wrote:

      Hopefully you can quickly spam out some units to make up for it… making a forcé of militia when your low on units is always a good idea, to temporarily beef up lines. Keep artillery behind it!
      yee, my only peeve is that I could've ended the war with 1 unit loss, but now I have lost 5 units in the final battle
      Don’t worry I’ve lost more units to ai with a bigger advantage and still won the game lol. You’ll make it.

      CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

      Karl von Krass wrote:

      Carking the 6th wrote:

      Hopefully you can quickly spam out some units to make up for it… making a forcé of militia when your low on units is always a good idea, to temporarily beef up lines. Keep artillery behind it!
      yee, my only peeve is that I could've ended the war with 1 unit loss, but now I have lost 5 units in the final battle
      Don’t worry I’ve lost more units to ai with a bigger advantage and still won the game lol. You’ll make it.
      let's hope my Belgian army can fare better in Berlin ;)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

      Carking the 6th wrote:

      Karl von Krass wrote:

      Carking the 6th wrote:

      Hopefully you can quickly spam out some units to make up for it… making a forcé of militia when your low on units is always a good idea, to temporarily beef up lines. Keep artillery behind it!
      yee, my only peeve is that I could've ended the war with 1 unit loss, but now I have lost 5 units in the final battle
      Don’t worry I’ve lost more units to ai with a bigger advantage and still won the game lol. You’ll make it.
      let's hope my Belgian army can fare better in Berlin ;)
      Let’s how that you can rename Berlin… ¡A el cuidad de Tontos!

      CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Guys remember Spain? This is Spain now.
      Images
      • Screenshot_20230520-101600.jpg

        306.48 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 25 times
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Guys here is my progress today.

      I sank the entirety of the British and French navies.

      But since Britain and Germany and USA attacked all at once, my progress had been slow.

      I am the largest single nation and larger than the china, india and Tibet coalition.
      Images
      • Screenshot_20230526-114052.jpg

        249.02 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 21 times
      • Screenshot_20230526-114048.jpg

        240.58 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 22 times
      • Screenshot_20230526-114040.jpg

        265.37 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 24 times
      • Screenshot_20230526-114032.jpg

        321.63 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 24 times
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • I am gonna follow Roko and spam tacs then upgrade it to elite by the time I engage the enemy coalition.
      I am assembling a fleet to occupy Britain.

      My next move would be to occupy Gran Colombia and Peru then move onwards to capture Argentina.

      It has been a long fight trying to occupy Gran Colombia.

      I am also preparing a fleet to occupy the Dutch east indies, which I believe I can wrestle from China after they attack.

      I may also land on the land of flowers and start the Spanish Empire.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Land of flowers... Florida obviously!
      God's island would also be mine.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • Guys I joined a coalition.

      Also I am mentally retarded. China attacked with full force of his navy and landed 40 units in Ethiopia. Although I sank 10 units already, he managed to land troops at the horn.

      I didn't have air coverage there and he landed overnight.

      I am constructing many unit productions and spamming units in Africa, while my air units pour into Egypt. This is a big event and can mean the loss of support in Africa. Military intelligence has failed me once again!
      Images
      • Screenshot_20230529-102029.jpg

        403.83 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 24 times
      • Screenshot_20230529-102039.jpg

        320.01 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 23 times
      • Screenshot_20230529-102047.jpg

        270.41 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 23 times
      • Screenshot_20230529-102055.jpg

        249.66 kB, 1,080×2,400, viewed 22 times
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213
    • I don't intend to stock with my coalition. I am 1000 points big, I already am 3x larger than both my teammates combined.

      I cracked the Chinese, they are currently retreating... I have killed 40 units total of their's for the cost of 1
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

      "The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

      Secretary of Nova0213