Black Power: a playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The tacs were directly responsible for taking out Palestine, Levant, and Turkey, he was pretty strong but not strong enough. Iraq is next, and looking for opportunities to cross to Spain as well. A pretty uncommon artillery battle between land guns and a cruiser force there. Got just one city in Italy (Naples) on my four limp units raidfing there, but it had a barracks which can produce an L3 militia in 3h... we'll see if the AI kick me before I get enough.
      Images
      • SA08a.PNG

545.32 kB, 1,243×875, viewed 29 times
      • SA08b.PNG

538.05 kB, 1,602×871, viewed 28 times
      • SA08c.PNG

1.01 MB, 1,714×877, viewed 29 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Didn't play much today, not much to report.
      Images
      • SA09.PNG

346.55 kB, 1,341×876, viewed 29 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Some good progress today. On a broad front, tracts of lands were conquered in Spain, Italy, Balkans, Soviet Union, and India. Two British and two French fleets were sunk, along with some Italian vessels.

I'm in the stage of the game where each border with an AI that gets created leads to a war declaration within two or three hours. I'm nearing Germany now, so they should come for me soon. Fortunately a lot of their armies were lost in an early war with the USSR and Poland, before he went inactive, so I hope it isn't that huge heap of metal it usually is.

Few are still active: me, Japan, Brazil, Netherlands, Romania, Tibet, and Sweden.
      Images
      • SA10a.PNG

628.75 kB, 1,912×804, viewed 30 times
      • SA10b.PNG

502.91 kB, 1,146×813, viewed 27 times
      • SA10d.PNG

613.81 kB, 1,757×869, viewed 29 times
      • SA10e.PNG

810.65 kB, 1,767×871, viewed 26 times
      • SA10f.PNG

378.32 kB, 1,092×571, viewed 29 times
      - BIG DADDY.
    • A little summary of the wars I've recently been fighting:

Casualties since the beginning of this war:
      SOUTH AFRICA - 11,519
      SPAIN - 57,287

SOUTH AFRICA - 3,267
      YUGOSLAVIA - 21,029

SOVIET UNION - 20,847
      SOUTH AFRICA - 2,750

SOUTH AFRICA - 15,623
      FRANCE - 65,133

SOUTH AFRICA - 18,665
      ITALY - 61,760

SOUTH AFRICA - 7,499
      GREECE - 36,688

SOUTH AFRICA - 217
      GERMAN EMPIRE - 1,217

AFGHANISTAN - 12,240
      SOUTH AFRICA - 2,010

XINJIANG - 728
      SOUTH AFRICA - 1,270

BRITISH INDIA - 17,040
      SOUTH AFRICA - 858

SOUTH AFRICA - 4,285
      PORTUGAL - 21,689

SOUTH AFRICA - 9,470
      UNITED KINGDOM - 47,815
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Forgot to post yesterday, sry.
      Images
      • SA11.PNG

720.05 kB, 1,765×876, viewed 33 times
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

It this World at War or Historic World War? My African W@W geography is a bit rusty.
      Either way, impressive.
      HWW
      - BIG DADDY.
    • From Pretoria to Xinjiang, the South African army is the strongest!
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

A little summary of the wars I've recently been fighting:

Nice... you're being conservative with your units. Good job :)
      How close are you to victory?
      1310/1674 for a solo win. It would be a bit harder with a coalition.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Maybe today, maybe tomorrow.
      Images
      • SA10b.PNG

910.54 kB, 1,899×931, viewed 30 times
      - BIG DADDY.
    • And it is done at the start of day 13.
      Images
      • SA13.PNG

762.66 kB, 1,910×875, viewed 29 times
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Veryyyy gooooooooodddddd....

(I am now stuck at 1000 VPs, I should've rushed B as you have done.... I like inflating my army before upgrading.... And I never upgrade
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213