Black Power: a playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Black Power: a playthrough

After having wrested control of the glorious Zulu lands from the usurpist Imperialistic British no-goodies, our people strive to liberate their black bro's in the rest of Africa from the colonialist fascist oppression of the various European mofo's who have taken their land and forced them into submission. Grand Chief and General Secretary Tupac Rokosovskulu will lead us in our struggles!

The Portugese leeches of our Black Blood seem easiest to defeat, and we have sent the first wave of draftees out to prepare an oust of the Portugalistic extractors. Meanwhile, our economy is also geared towards creating weapons and manpower to the future of the Zulu armed forces!
      Images
      • SA01.png

682.07 kB, 1,598×814, viewed 109 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Me likey like.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Da Big Chief got duties to his hoes that be stoppin' him from gettin' da gang locked 'n loaded. Da sidekicks been told to keep da preps rollin', but we ain't goin' pullin' up until da big boss is back on da grid.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Da Big Chief got duties to his hoes that be stoppin' him from gettin' da gang locked 'n loaded. Da sidekicks been told to keep da preps rollin', but we ain't goin' pullin' up until da big boss is back on da grid.
      I think you just gave me an anyeurism.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Yo, da big Roko man be back on da grid! My homie straight up stepped up and took control of da game. He be like, "Yo, crew, it's time to go all out and hit 'em hard from every corner and drive them imperialist mofo's from the black home turf!"

gyazo.com/e7b0226784859530be02e071332b5662

gyazo.com/3916ee4b7c48d9b75bfc0ddb84c5a511

gyazo.com/6a340477e9708b0a52c443f237fc95fc
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yo, check it out, bro! Da progress overnight been straight fire. Them imperialistic coppers was a no-show in most of the hoods we hit up. Da advance was mainly held back 'cause we was short on wheels, know what I'm sayin'?
      Images
      • SA02.PNG

562.67 kB, 1,492×856, viewed 44 times
      - BIG DADDY.
    • We wiped them white asses at home first, bro.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • That just what we doing, man. Blaze 'em to bits. Da Zulu power be straight up wreakin' havoc, ain't nothin' gonna stop 'em, even though we damn well pissed 'bout da lack of wheels. Foot soldiers ain't nothin' compared to da straight-up badasses ridin' out there. But still, we gettin' da job done, no matter what. Them fascist European Imperialist lands? Total ghost towns, man. Them weak pockets of resistance we come across? We encircle 'em, isolate 'em, drown 'em in hails of bullets and shells, no mercy be done, we wipe out them coppers, takin' what's belongs to da black man. But yo, this take time, just like da long-ass march North of our victorious gangstas. The Brittanistic and Frenchistan punks? They straight up surrendered, man. Our advance units? Them tearin' through at warp speed, takin' no prisoners, cause there ain't no men. We on a whole 'nother level of extreme, baby!
      Images
      • SA03a.PNG

427.48 kB, 1,642×716, viewed 39 times
      • SA03b.PNG

409.98 kB, 1,399×688, viewed 38 times
      • SA03c.PNG

373.07 kB, 1,066×657, viewed 42 times
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

That just what we doing, man. Blaze 'em to bits. Da Zulu power be straight up wreakin' havoc, ain't nothin' gonna stop 'em, even though we damn well pissed 'bout da lack of wheels. Foot soldiers ain't nothin' compared to da straight-up badasses ridin' out there. But still, we gettin' da job done, no matter what. Them fascist European Imperialist lands? Total ghost towns, man. Them weak pockets of resistance we come across? We encircle 'em, isolate 'em, drown 'em in hails of bullets and shells, no mercy be done, we wipe out them coppers, takin' what's belongs to da black man. But yo, this take time, just like da long-ass march North of our victorious gangstas. The Brittanistic and Frenchistan punks? They straight up surrendered, man. Our advance units? Them tearin' through at warp speed, takin' no prisoners, cause there ain't no men. We on a whole 'nother level of extreme, baby!
      We are most amused. This is hilarious
      Kneel before the might of Bangladesh