Roleplaying Communist China -- All Countries All In playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Updates:
      Days 17,18
      The Sino-Norwegian border conflicts erupted into open war. After Norwegian artillery fired on communist troops on Chinese territory in western Sinkiang, their betrayal was obvious.
      CCP irregulars had infiltrated and captured the city of Almaty, on the Xinjiang border. After the opening of hostilities, the city fell instantly. Meanwhile, PLAN seaplanes bombed the Norwegian fleet in the East Sea and submarines closed in to monitor their movements.
      Unfortunately no photos could be taken from the Sino-Norwegian War
      PLA troops crossed the border into Mongolia. A party advanced south from Manchuria, another across the north of the Gobi Desert to spearhead the advance. However, we had underestimated Mongolia's forces on the north Manchurian border, which immediately made a counterattack, threatening Hulunbuir.

Left: Motorised infantry advanced across Gobi; Right: main armoured spearhead prepares attack

The World Herald, ever the running dog of the capitalist oligarchies that paid it up, had the audacity to compare our liberation of Mongolia to the Italian expansionist war in Spain. However, it had no choice but to admit that the March Forward had been a great success; we were now the 5th largest economy in the world.

Fighting opened on other fronts. In Xinjiang, Mongolian and Chinese armies clashed as both marched to the borders. After some gains on each side, this led to a stalemate outside Altai and north of Urumqi.

Left: opening of Sinkiang Front; Right: Armour clashes north of Lanzhou. Mongolian light tanks were superb although lacking in numbers.

----
      After France, in a despicable act of imperialist aggression, declared war, we felt compelled to send the PLA to intervene. Our brave troops crossed the border supported by powerful new tanks and aircraft.
      Since France coordinated this act with the Norwegian attack and the Mongolian Expedition, we suspected cooperation between imperialist-revisionist governments.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • TheZhukov wrote:

finally

i like it

can i know how many points you have, i want to compare with myself
      490, will change at daychange.
      I've basically taken everything the Ming Dynasty had, will likely update soon.
      — Marshal Foch

• Update 2: Days 19 & 20 (Day 22 updates this afternoon)

The Mongolian Front. A counter-attack advanced to the outskirts of Beijing, but through the valiant efforts of the People's Militia supported from the air, the city was held.

From Tibet, volunteer forces were mobilised to march north to the Sinkiang front. With India an ally, there was little need for troops in this area of the country. Mass recruitment campaigns took place, particularly in the western provinces. Nineteen emergency volunteer militia groups, as well as anti-tank forces, were raised.

Volunteer forces ambush a Mongolian mechanised regiment in the western city of Hami. This marked the furthest extent of Mongolian aggression on the Sinkiang Front.

Pursued by the PLA Air Force, Mongolian armour retreated from Tsinghai suffering heavy losses. They would later be destroyed by armoured regiments of the PLA.

The Gobi Desert remained no man's land. However, Chinese forces advancing in a grand sweeping manoeuvre from Mandal-Ovoo swept into Bor-Under. Driving the retreating Mongol army before them, they march into Ulaanbaatar and took it virtually without a fight.

PLA troops entered Ulaanbaatar in support of the local revolution. Counter-revolutionary government forces advanced towards the city but were easily repelled.

Aided by Tannu Tuva, Mongolian troops staged another offensive, this time to the east into our valuable industrialised heartland of Manchuria. In Huolin Gol, on the periphery of Manchuria, an anti-tank regiment was surrounded and defected to our cause. Nevertheless, Hulunbuir remained surrounded until an armoured regiment came to its relief.

----

Light tanks advance on the Indochina front. The French imperialists were pushed back to Saigon after Pnom Penh was liberated.
      — Marshal Foch

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Lord Crayfish wrote:

I've been inactive in the forums for a while but will try to post a recap of what's happened soon.
      I've since won.
      YESSSSS!!!
      THE RED SUN RISES UPON THE SKY, WE LEAP SO FAR THAT NO SHACKLE CAN HOLD US BACK!!!
      Lmao
      — Marshal Foch