Where are your largest Naval Battles?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where are your largest Naval Battles?

I was thinking, virtually every time I start a map, no matter where on the map I start, my largest most pivotal naval battles always appear to be around the Red Sea. This is for the 100 player WaW map.

What is everyone else's experiences? Where do your game changing naval battles take place?

The post was edited 1 time, last by 6thDragon ().

• Mine tend to be either in the Sumatra/Borneo/Phillippines region, or off the West coast of Africa, in the small of the Atlantic.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • One of the most fun (although not the biggest) was the obligatory Battle of Tsushima against a Khabarovsk player involving 2 battleships lvl.3, 1 lvl.2, 1 lvl.2 + 6 cruisers Japan VS 8 battleships lvl.2 3 lvl.1 for him. Mostly fought for re-enactment rather than military expedience.

In terms of conducive locations, in HWW and W@W the Arabian Sea entrance to the Red Sea, and the South China Sea between Indochina and Borneo seem to be common points. As a Queensland player the Arafura Sea too
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • i often playing Asia in WaW therefore naval battle mostly appear around southeast asia, Guadalcanal and nearby against American Invader (these dude had no land to expand anymore so they throw a boat west) in a rare case i was the one that invading the american first.

like this one, i packing tons of aircraft carrier, planes, cruiser, destroyer, submarine, dozens of military sabotage spy and land troops (if you wonder why battleship isn't involved well i don't like them so much lmao)

ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • I primarily produce a navy just to get those sweet sweet navy battles, controlling the seas are a plus.
      Getting lots of battles near the coral sea, Philippines and Indian Ocean. I don't have any pics sadly... But I am a big Japan Larper when it comes to Navy battles.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Tolol_aja wrote:

i often playing Asia in WaW therefore naval battle mostly appear around southeast asia, Guadalcanal and nearby against American Invader (these dude had no land to expand anymore so they throw a boat west) in a rare case i was the one that invading the american first.

like this one, i packing tons of aircraft carrier, planes, cruiser, destroyer, submarine, dozens of military sabotage spy and land troops (if you wonder why battleship isn't involved well i don't like them so much lmao)
      Holy crap that's a lot of planes.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • More like a parade formation than a battlefield order.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.