[Event] All countries: All in (Historical Map)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Event] All countries: All in (Historical Map)

• Please make this event permanent or possibly replacing the current historical map. It encourages players to do trade, makes market more competitive.
      • It encourages player to make sub coalition (for smaller nations that needs protection).
      • This is what historical map should be, so realistic.
      • My other suggestion is that smaller nations (the underdog) can be played by low level player (level 11) while the giants can only be played by the original historical map requirements (level 17).
    • Jacob Patipi wrote:

• Please make this event permanent or possibly replacing the current historical map. It encourages players to do trade, makes market more competitive.
      • It encourages player to make sub coalition (for smaller nations that needs protection).
      • This is what historical map should be, so realistic.
      • My other suggestion is that smaller nations (the underdog) can be played by low level player (level 11) while the giants can only be played by the original historical map requirements (level 17).

I don’t think making the harder nations full of worse players who are prone to going inactive is a good idea. But yes this is easily the best map in the game, and having it as a permanent is a good idea. Maybe every two HWW you get an ACAI? Of course the fact that you are removing an event and putting it into scenario rotation is probably the main issue with this, but that’s about it.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Apart from the hard core fans, people don't really like playing weak countries. Did you never notice how the last 20-30 places on these events get taken REALLY slowly? Making this the permanent version of the HWW map wuold almost certainly break the entire HWW map, because "it is not available when I want to start a new round" (and I don't want to play Panama or Danzig).
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Apart from the hard core fans, people don't really like playing weak countries. Did you never notice how the last 20-30 places on these events get taken REALLY slowly? Making this the permanent version of the HWW map wuold almost certainly break the entire HWW map, because "it is not available when I want to start a new round" (and I don't want to play Panama or Danzig).
      Most of the weaker countries have active players (at least in the maps I have joined). And I would like to play as Panama, getting to control one of the world’s most important waterway.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Apart from the hard core fans, people don't really like playing weak countries. Did you never notice how the last 20-30 places on these events get taken REALLY slowly? Making this the permanent version of the HWW map wuold almost certainly break the entire HWW map, because "it is not available when I want to start a new round" (and I don't want to play Panama or Danzig).
      Easy solution: have both. Like every two or three HWWs gets you a ACAI.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Easy solution: have both. Like every two or three HWWs gets you a ACAI.
      THIS
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito