Release Notes - 2023-05-30

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Geden wrote:

Finally, it wouldn’t be a complete update without bug fixes. Units with partial stealth, such as Militia, will no longer be invisible when entering hostile territory on terrain that doesn’t provide them stealth benefits.
      After this update, there a too many stealth glitches, Infantry not showing up in my view range and submarines being revealed by troop transports :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash . imgur.com/a/yPBAnhg
      Click this link to see what i'm saying

Now i'm worried about my units getting ambushed by non stealth units now. anyone else have this problem on NEW games? (because the update didn't effect the older games)
      "I promise the answer will always be yes, unless a no is required." - Isoroku Moto Moto
    • "Stealth spotting" certainly was changed, but it is still off... I'm spotting a current submarine which I should absolutely not see (not even in anyone's view range), and there are ghost units from a reveal still visible in places that are currently in view (and the unit has moved since).
      Images
      • ST01.png

156.1 kB, 1,099×714, viewed 9 times
      • ST02.png

558.74 kB, 1,495×1,023, viewed 9 times
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

"Stealth spotting" certainly was changed, but it is still off... I'm spotting a current submarine which I should absolutely not see (not even in anyone's view range), and there are ghost units from a reveal still visible in places that are currently in view (and the unit has moved since).
      I have always had the pre-spotted ghost units, its never changed and has always been around, for me atleast, so im seeing nothing new.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Lets help Bytro a bit and gather all observed stuff about stealth functionality.

My latest one is an enemy L1 AT gun walking right through my militia L3 standing still on a road. The province was hills and owned by me.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Mixed stack: 10x L45 tacs, 2x L4 ints
      Patrolling over: 1 militia in hills, their ownership
      Air stack does no damage on patrol tick (and should), twice in a row

Repositioned the planes slightly, and they attack the militia now. MIGHT have something to do with being at the edge of the blue patrol cirlce, but the client said it was inside quite clearly and there's usually no prblems with that.
      - BIG DADDY.

The post was edited 1 time, last by K.Rokossovski ().

• It's not just subs, I also spotted a big battle fleet recently with units near (~1.5h out) BUT no one close enough to actually see. I HAD had a reveal on him earlier though, but in an entirely different position. The report looked current, without the "spy" icon, and I could actually see it sailing; it was absolutely current.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Moto Moto wrote:

Geden wrote:

Finally, it wouldn’t be a complete update without bug fixes. Units with partial stealth, such as Militia, will no longer be invisible when entering hostile territory on terrain that doesn’t provide them stealth benefits.
      After this update, there a too many stealth glitches, Infantry not showing up in my view range and submarines being revealed by troop transports :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash . imgur.com/a/yPBAnhgClick this link to see what i'm saying

Now i'm worried about my units getting ambushed by non stealth units now. anyone else have this problem on NEW games? (because the update didn't effect the older games)
      Exactly the same happened to me. i guess i'm not the only one crazy here. :00008698: :00008698: :00008698: :00008698: :00008698: :00008698: :00008698: :00008698:
      "Admins who give out bans and doesn't give a reason, should be burned in hell and won't be given a reason" :unfair:
    • On the other hand, ships often (always?) can't see non-stealth land units.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Destroyer cant see units in this city.
      They are NOT Militia because they have no production facilities in their cities.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2023-06-08 2.51.07 AM.png

441.24 kB, 526×444, viewed 6 times
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Destroyer cant see units in this city.
      They are NOT Militia because they have no production facilities in their cities.
      I was talking about, in a (Day 12) game that was created a few days before this update.
      Bruh this is a seperate problem lol, the Destoryer can't see anyhing

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Destroyer cant see units in this city.
      I was talking about, in a (Day 12) game that was created a few days before this update.
      Bruh this is a seperate problem lol, the Destoryer can't see anyhing
      Sorry, thought you were talking about mine, LOL.

Maybe the unit in the city is of a higher level than the Destroyer?
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito