New Unit Thumbnails

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Unit Thumbnails

According to this Reddit thread, the unit thumbnails have been altered and apparently look ugly.
      Fortunately this isn't affecting the game I'm in, since it's 13 days old, but will affect any future games. The UI is a big part of the game and if I think it's ruined I will probably quit.
      Can somebody who's joined a game since the update provide some screenshots of some of the units? I want to see if they're really that bad.

Devs, we love what you do to keep the game we all play running well and to improve it. But while I understand Call of War isn't a democracy, could Bytro at least ask people if they want stuff before implementing it? The old thumbnails are beautiful enough.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lord Crayfish ().

• Lord Crayfish wrote:

Devs, we love what you do to keep the game we all play running well and to improve it. But while I understand Call of War isn't a democracy, could Bytro at least ask people if they want stuff before implementing it? The old thumbnails are beautiful enough.
      Players, we love you too and are happy that you enjoy our game so much. But while I understand Call of War players are sometimes impatient with our changes, could you at least fact check wild reddit claims before panicking? The Devs are anxious enough.

Sorry, couldn't resist :D
    • freezy wrote:

Lord Crayfish wrote:

Players, we love you too and are happy that you enjoy our game so much. But while I understand Call of War players are sometimes impatient with our changes, could you at least fact check wild reddit claims before panicking? The Devs are anxious enough.
      Sorry, couldn't resist :D
      Thanks for providing some official confirmation. Rather a relief :thumbsup:
      You're not wrong though. Sorry for any offence caused.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks