F-W.E Is Accepting Applications.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• F-W.E Is Accepting Applications.

Foxian-Wafflemanian Empire is an Alliance co-led by (Yours truly) Fox-Company and Dr.Wafflton, the Alliance was created and developed into more than that, we now hold our own respective spot on Fandom.com.
      @Fox-Company @Dr.Wafflton
      Dr. Wafflton is the creator and primary developer of Wafflemania. Fox-Company is the creator and primary developer of Foxania. If you wish to join this alliance then please send a direct message to Dr. Wafflton or Fox-Company, detailing why you want to join and what you would bring to our community.

We don't have many rules but the ones we do have must be strictly adhered to.

1. Just be respectful. Its not that hard.

2. Trying to force your political/religious/philosophical etc. views on someone its annoying. Don't do it.

3. We don't discriminate on age/race/gender/stats or anything else. None of these will be factored into the decision to accept you. As long as you are respectful then we should have no problems.

4. Never forget Kadeko. (Respective to those who know what happened, otherwise disregard)

5. Please use English primarily as it is the default Alliance language. You may use other languages though.

Wafflemania and Foxania coexist in canon universes about which we have created a Fandom. If you feel that you might have something to contribute to this Fandom then refer to the top paragraph and if you are accepted then we will provide you with the link and the guidelines for posting on the Fandom.

6. Any members found violating Bytros Chat Rules(Excluding RP and advertising) will get 2 warnings before getting kicked, this resets every once in a while.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :Other:

.: We host Alliance games often, whoever wishes to join is not denied due to level or experience, AvA's are for EVERYONE, even if you just joined the game and wish to join an AvA, you *WILL* be accepted(If all slots are not filled)

..:If you have problems or questions, send a direct message to Fox-Company/Dr. Wafflton, detailing what and/or why.

...:If you are not active at least once a month(days vary on days during that month) you will be directly mailed a warning, if you do not respond within 3 days you will probably be booted from the Alliance.

....:(Ignore the lack of proper grammar in the rules and stuff i just copy pasted it from the Alliance tab thingy in the thing :thumbup: )
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

4. Never forget Kadeko. (Respective to those who know what happened, otherwise disregard
      Hmm... I feel like I've heard that name before. Maybe we've met in a pub game? Who knows?
      Remember that WaW? Kadeko was Ethiopia.

We don’t have much space so y’all better jump in fast! Or you, I think we are currently 19/20?

-VIP- wrote:

AWOOOGA!
      Foxania is #1 :thumbup:
      we miss you Fox-Company!

P.S CarKing the 2 is #3 :P

The mediocre warmth of the noon autumnal sun burns the decaying body of the fallen non-simian god, as the mark of the vehicle that broke the creatures bones and saliva of the animals that gnawed its abyssal flesh remain. All that’s left is a slab of a once very important person- no, being, struck down through by an incomprehensible strength, that still leave marks on its cold eyes. In ultimatum the third number would become the final sound uttered by the scheming animal, a god which failed its final mission and task, and drifted its soul away from Earth, and handed its body back to the world.

Or so was thought, for even a defeated god is still a god. Many are the deaths it has faced, always at the hands, paws and wheels of the same culprit. But as soon as the next moonless night arrives, clouding the jungle in an abyssal darkness, a grand light sweeps the trees and penetrates to the sky. A yellow forcé exerts gargantuan pressure, dragging all fruits into its all consuming center. A sun without light. A night without stars. A death without peace. That’s what awaits them.

The fruits removal is not without reason. They give power back, and rebuild the fallen rhesus. Oranges and papayas rebuild bones. Apples and watermelon repair muscle. Various berries create organs. And most importantly, Bananas fill the brain, rejuvenating the organ and strengthening the recuperating creature. The process takes until the sun is at the height of its power within day, and it gives the final kick of power.

The Monkey’s eyes open, its hands stretch out, its feet point outward. A light that resembles the sun , stronger than the one emitted in the beginning sweeps out of every cavity in the beings body, along with hands and feet. Over a few minutes it floats in the air and spins, gaining strength and memories with every passing second. Eventually the process stops, and the light fades. The being floats in the with its eyes open, seemingly deep in thought.

The Monke god has returned once more.

It finally utters the first words of its new life.

“Tactical espionage mission, a go.”

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

4. Never forget Kadeko. (Respective to those who know what happened, otherwise disregard
      Hmm... I feel like I've heard that name before. Maybe we've met in a pub game? Who knows?
      Remember that WaW? Kadeko was Ethiopia.
      We don’t have much space so y’all better jump in fast! Or you, I think we are currently 19/20?
      I remember that one... you were China right?
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Remember that WaW? Kadeko was Ethiopia.We don’t have much space so y’all better jump in fast! Or you, I think we are currently 19/20?
      I remember that one... you were China right?
      Yes

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

I was supposed To join this FWE.
      I mean I guess you still can. We have some people that haven’t been active in months. I’m not sure if we’ll remove them but it’s possible.
      I'm in another alliance
      Oh well very unnoble

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

I was supposed To join this FWE.
      I mean I guess you still can. We have some people that haven’t been active in months. I’m not sure if we’ll remove them but it’s possible.
      I'm in another alliance
      Oh well very unnoble
      Very noble, They invited me to join it, well, Amotah and Aragosta died there.
      The Saviour