In game and public Message bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In game and public Message bug

Hello all I’m having a hard time with my last three games I have OCD most likely and I’ll explain the message bugs there are 2 of them.

first, the in-game bug there is always one player that i Message argue fighting be on a team you name it always a random message for the bug to lock on to it only dose it for one player not all of them, I go to Facebook do my thing come back says I have a new message, but the unread message is my message to the other player that I sent them. I click on it it’s no longer unread, once I leave the in-game chat, it pops back up the same exact message that I sent saying it’s a new unread message. I play mobile so you know if that helps. I have restarted my phone reinstalled the app and restarted the app. I must be OCD because it’s driving me insane even though it’s a minor issue it’s annoying. If anyone can help with it let me know I can screen record it so you can understand better.

2nd public message bug I only play mobile fyi and when I play the game for a while and then go to global or help tab any tab even privet whispers, I write this very long message and it send nothing, pops up. It’s blank does not show I sent anything so I restart the app and it works chat is working, but if I start playing for 5-10 mins in game and go back to any public chats like global or help even my privet messages come and go pretty much disappear for a little bit and just pop back up randomly. None of my messages get sent unless I restart the phone which is an iPhone 12 pro max 512 but it’s very inconvenient sometime just a reply to people I have to restart the app, is this a bug in the game and can it be fixed?
      some in side information my Mbps is around 35-75 im using mobile and im currently in Cambodia for the next year on my 1 year retirement visa the Internet seems pretty stable for servers inside of Cambodia so another question do you think the issue is a bug in the game or a bad Internet connection or could it be Both but just a reminder I’ve only played 5 games and issue for #1 has started from game 3-5 and issue number 2 started from the start of the game but a quick reset of the app would fix it for hours but now it seems I have to restart the app that I’ve already reinstalled almost anytime I want to comment publicly if anybody can help me out it is very much appreciated and like I said, I have OCD it seems like and seeing a little red one for messages that never goes away drives me absolutely up the wall. This is a minor issue a minor bug. But everybody knows sometimes the little things add up and become a little bit annoying to super annoying that I might not want to play anymore.

Any advice is welcome or any positive or negative it’s fine I just want to fix this thing and move forward of a perfect score. Please and thank you gentlemen and ladies daghan salamat kaayo