Release Notes - 2023-06-27

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Danieliyoverde123 wrote:

You right, but every allies thing is the strongest by late game xD (im exagerating but you got the point)
      Ye but they have viable counters; allied tacs and strat bombers ---> AA or interceptors (mostly first option tbh), ground can be beat with better tactics, but ships are kinda iffy since the only "strategy" is convoy or sub stacking, since DD kill subs, CR kill planes and BB kill other ships
      Honestly I’ve found AA surprisingly ineffective against massive plane stacks with 30+ high level planes. I end up either overwhelming them, or they waste so many of the enemies resources that their land army is weakened and I can overwhelm them by land.
      starts choking

30 planes??? If you haven't killed your opponent by the time they get 30 high level planes then honestly you deserve to lose (PS: Spies and strat bombers exist. Destroy their industry. No need to overwhelm if you just destroy their industry)

Also you can just spam lvl 5 ints I suppose
      :tumbleweed:
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Danieliyoverde123 wrote:

You right, but every allies thing is the strongest by late game xD (im exagerating but you got the point)
      Ye but they have viable counters; allied tacs and strat bombers ---> AA or interceptors (mostly first option tbh), ground can be beat with better tactics, but ships are kinda iffy since the only "strategy" is convoy or sub stacking, since DD kill subs, CR kill planes and BB kill other ships
      Honestly I’ve found AA surprisingly ineffective against massive plane stacks with 30+ high level planes. I end up either overwhelming them, or they waste so many of the enemies resources that their land army is weakened and I can overwhelm them by land.
      starts choking
      30 planes??? If you haven't killed your opponent by the time they get 30 high level planes then honestly you deserve to lose (PS: Spies and strat bombers exist. Destroy their industry. No need to overwhelm if you just destroy their industry)

In the vast majority of my games I end up with multiple 20+ stacks. They are crazy strong. Combined with tanks and mot infantry on the ground, and basically nothing can stop them. Strats can be an issue, but I usually can use spies of my own, interceptors and one time nukes to neutralize them. Make sure to upgrade your airstrips, to stop spies.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Danieliyoverde123 wrote:

starts choking30 planes??? If you haven't killed your opponent by the time they get 30 high level planes then honestly you deserve to lose (PS: Spies and strat bombers exist. Destroy their industry. No need to overwhelm if you just destroy their industry)

In the vast majority of my games I end up with multiple 20+ stacks. They are crazy strong. Combined with tanks and mot infantry on the ground, and basically nothing can stop them. Strats can be an issue, but I usually can use spies of my own, interceptors and one time nukes to neutralize them. Make sure to upgrade your airstrips, to stop spies.
      Artillery + AA will stop that, but that ain't the point of this thread :)

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

The Issue with this is that the AA is so slow that it allows your land units to move in and wipe out the stack on land, or the AA is too weak where my planes overwhelm them and wipe out the stack anyway.

I mean I feel like we’ve moved on from the main topic; there is nothing wrong with diverging just a little

• Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

The Issue with this is that the AA is so slow that it allows your land units to move in and wipe out the stack on land, or the AA is too weak where my planes overwhelm them and wipe out the stack anyway.
      I mean I feel like we’ve moved on from the main topic; there is nothing wrong with diverging just a little
      We've moved past "just a little", but why not ig

It depends on playstyle, but if I knew my opponent has a ton of air, I'd sacrifice speed for AA any day of the week, unless you're tryna catch them offguard when they are sleeping.

o7
    • My point was that either they are too weak and get destroyed by planes, or their land is too weak and they get destroyed there. It’s like a catch 22. Use mot infantry and tanks on land and planes in air. Quite nice.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

My point was that either they are too weak and get destroyed by planes, or their land is too weak and they get destroyed there. It’s like a catch 22. Use mot infantry and tanks on land and planes in air. Quite nice.
      Bruh but your SBDE is in the incinerator after that; why suffer unnecessary casualties? Also TDs will kill all tanks and still not die to mot inf so o7

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

And I think 6thDragon or someone else mentioned this; commandos need a buff pleaseeeeee I beg devs give us the +1 stealth boost
      +1 isn't enough. As discussed in a different thread, it needs to be +2 to make them up-to-date to their introduction day.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

My point was that either they are too weak and get destroyed by planes, or their land is too weak and they get destroyed there. It’s like a catch 22. Use mot infantry and tanks on land and planes in air. Quite nice.
      Bruh but your SBDE is in the incinerator after that; why suffer unnecessary casualties? Also TDs will kill all tanks and still not die to mot inf so o7
      I’ve faced many stacks with multiple AA, TD’s, Tanks, Infantry, you name it. In high numbers and high level. Basically every time it ends with the enemy destroyed and my forces have 80%+ of their health left. AA just loses out to overwhelming tac bombs+strong land forces.

• K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

And I think 6thDragon or someone else mentioned this; commandos need a buff pleaseeeeee I beg devs give us the +1 stealth boost
      +1 isn't enough. As discussed in a different thread, it needs to be +2 to make them up-to-date to their introduction day.
      One small step at a time my friend. Once we get the +1, we'll ask for the +2 :) (But agree that +2 is necessary lol)

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

I’ve faced many stacks with multiple AA, TD’s, Tanks, Infantry, you name it. In high numbers and high level. Basically every time it ends with the enemy destroyed and my forces have 80%+ of their health left. AA just loses out to overwhelming tac bombs+strong land forces.
      Let's do a battle someday I can actually play actively, you with your tacs and zooming mot inf and tanks against my artillery, AA, TDs, ints, strats and inf/ACs ^^

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

One small step at a time my friend. Once we get the +1, we'll ask for the +2 :) (But agree that +2 is necessary lol)

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Let's do a battle someday I can actually play actively, you with your tacs and zooming mot inf and tanks against my artillery, AA, TDs, ints, strats and inf/ACs ^^
      Woah who said I wouldn’t use artillery?

• Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

You insinuated you would only use planes, mot inf and tanks; that was the point of this debate ._.

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

You insinuated you would only use planes, mot inf and tanks; that was the point of this debate ._.
      But I didn’t mean that!! I meant that against AA, along with a good amount of melee units in the stack stack, planes mot infantry and tanks can get past their defenses. :tumbleweed:

• Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

But I didn’t mean that!! I meant that against AA, along with a good amount of melee units in the stack stack, planes mot infantry and tanks can get past their defenses. :tumbleweed:
      Mm I see, I feel it depends on doctrine and how high level AA is, but I still feel AA in general will outclass tac bombers, but I see your point

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Mm I see, I feel it depends on doctrine and how high level AA is, but I still feel AA in general will outclass tac bombers, but I see your point
      Well yes, but the catch here was that either your AA is too weak and the planes kill you, or you have to much AA and little land defense and the land forces crush you. Most of the time this is how it ends up. This is why it’s better to get interceptors and strat bombers than AA, in my extremely humble and true opinion. Save the ordinance for artillery.

• Geden wrote:

And with that we come to the bug fixes for this week. Enjoyers of sub-surface warfare rejoice! Submarines are no longer visible even when undetected. We also fixed a bug that caused stealth units to become visible when stacked with non-stealth units.
      On the topic of units that should not be revealed here is another example. It seems that maybe my transport ship is getting too much view range. I think similar examples have been posted.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DxC ().

• DxC wrote:

Geden wrote:

And with that we come to the bug fixes for this week. Enjoyers of sub-surface warfare rejoice! Submarines are no longer visible even when undetected. We also fixed a bug that caused stealth units to become visible when stacked with non-stealth units.
      On the topic of units that should not be revealed here is another example. It seems that maybe my transport ship is getting too much view range. I think similar examples have been posted.
      This map looks like the old map. When did this take place? Or were you using the low graphics setting?

• Everybody who likes to clearly see terrain uses the low graphics setting. This looks exactly like the map as I see it.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.