Giant Problem is recruiting and we’re back!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Giant Problem is recruiting and we’re back!

We are back! I am reaching out or OG’s or original gmembers lol. You’re welcome to reapply if you used to associate with us or out in a first time application. Must have decent stats (1.25 kd ratio or 5 total wins). There is room for advancement into officer roles. Must be active I t he game and chat. Discord link below . If you are having trouble with discord just send me your in game username and join the discord link to get started . Players with premium accounts with the ability to create games, active chat welcomers and recruiter, and general game planing is at a premium. We currently have a (5-3) win loss record. If you are interested in growing with us, playing AvA matches, internal games or are looking for a match in general don’t forget to join. My in game username is Emperor Jchicas. Reach out to me if you are a rival alliance to set up matches. Let’s rise to the top! [GM3N]

discord.gg/DMtd3ynG
      The Conqueror of Worlds