Observations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Observations

1. Aircraft have a radius that enable them to RTB. When units are moving to another base, why isn't their range doubled?
      2. It would be nice to have a tab like the province tab to keep track of all your units and their status. When you have a far flung army and you are concentrating on one sector it is easy to lose track of other units.
      3. Sometimes when moving a unit, you trace its route along roads and just before you get to your destination, the computer wants to take you off on a different route that is way out of the way.
      Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you.
    • Hey generalpatton,
      I was trolling around the forums looking for active, sharp players and I came across your post here. I tried to message you via the CoW Community, 'message' system. There was no 'generalpatton' player, only 2x other 'generalpatton-with other endings players.' Who is the real you, lol? :S
      Any way, I'd like to speak with you about an upcoming game that you might consider. Please contact me if you would, or or let me know of another way to talk.